Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cdz

kings destroy?

alright, i know this is fucking stupid and i only need one person to reply to know, but i heard cope got arrested after his kings destroy video came out. true or false? just wonderin...

-cdz

i listened to some interview with him and he was talking about them using that as evidence. but i think he got off with only like 30 hours of community service.

He did get busted but got off with community service but i don't know how long. With as much dammage as he did I would consider that a slap on the wrist!!!

Guest curse

Shit, I dunno about wether or not he got arrested (although I heard he did) But I did read in an interview that the squad used their knowledge about him and told other writers on the streets that he and ovie were rattin niggas out. So alot of beef I guess was started over that shit. They were in the article just tryin to clear all of the bullshit up.

I looked all around tagmag and did not find that interview. I remember hearing that interview that you are talking about. Does anyone else know where that interview is?

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by EPMDfan

With as much dammage as he did I would consider that a slap on the wrist!!!

celebrity moviestars like hugh grant get busted with cocaine and get sent to rehab for a few months. a normal coke head gets busted and hes sent up the river (excuse my mafia terminology please).

-will you spare some turkey for a vagabond?

Guest wakassOATH

yea i searched that site, some one post the url for it,, i love interviews.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this