Bandannas

Oiler

A bandana works fine for concealing your identity, although you can run into a few problems with them.

1. Gang colours - not only will cops have even more of a reason to chase, but rival gangs may mistake you as a member, this CAN put you in danger, I don't give a fuck how 'hard' you think you are.

2. Breathing - sure they're a little less intrusive, but is that the sacrifice you want to make in exchange for bodily health? Paint IS toxic, your innards will be mega pissed with you if you decide against a respirator. Even a dust mask is better than nothing and you can usually just borrow them from a decent First Aid Kit at home.

3. Practicality - Let's face it, they DO look a little better then a dust mask (although, I honestly think a respirator looks cool :P). However, bandanas are not known for staying up that well. Any time I have worn one, I've always had problems with it coming loose no matter how I tie it, or it falls down. This doesn't really help if there is a camera in the area and your 'disguise' fails you.

Just some things to think about...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo has anyone seen those things called "skullys"?

It's basically a balaclava that's really thin and it's kinda like underarmor... I think SWAT officers wear them under their helmets...

Anyways here's some sick ones I found, they look much cooler than a bandana... And they cover most of your face instead of just one-half of it...

http://www.backstreet-merch.com/bands/bally/default.asp

If anyone has one or had one or is gonna get one, please do a quick review so I can find out if it's actually worth buying... I basically need to know if they're warm, HOW warm, does wind pass through easily, and do they hold up very well or do they just fall apart.

these are fucking dope... thanks for posting!

• 10 months later...

i just rock a hoody and a have the banndanna on, but i peel it down below my neck...neaar the hoody so you cant really see it... if your worried about gangs.. well obviously your not going to be haveing a flag in your pocket hanging out... you'd have it when your painting...i use it to cover my face...people wear mask too... shirts.. ski mask.. mime mask...what ever its up to you...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...