Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oiler

Bandannas

who rocks them when they bomb? who rocks them just for the look?

i were them just out of no were, i aint on that gang shit either.......

just use it to hide your face if you are near cameras, or busy areas.

DONT think they will protect you from fumes. wear a respirator, your bladder will thank you.

if youre in public, it makes you look suspicious. a nice all black fitted is good for hiding your face from cameras, just pull the brim down when you go by one.

the only bandanas to wear (if u have to ) are the all black ones, which are good for sneaking around a freight yard.

thoes bandannas are dope but i agree with mistersenor we really dont care too much if u wear bandannas or not wear whatever u want this is a graffiti forum not a graffiti fashion forum

i always carry a bandanna on my bike because there are these little blue gnats that hatch by the millions and when ur goin fast and breathin hard u dont want to suck that shit in.

nah, thats true speak^

gnats are fucking evil, i ride cyclocross and these things are a major problem at the trails because they border a swamp. bandannas restrict your breathing too much so i just deal with it.

I wear a bandanna on my dick instead of a condom, saves a lot of money and I hear it stops AIDS just as good.

i always have one in my bag, you never know when they'll come in handy whether its for wiping bike

grease off your hands or hiding your face for whatever reason, they're like having a knife ,you never

know when and what you may need it for but you'll be glad when you have one.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now