Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

lazy sunday afternoon

I'm supossed to take a girl out for dinner later but have some disgusting hickeys on the neck so I should probably cancel.

• Like 1

Got a bowl packed, books to read and laundry to do.

Content.

its now 9pm here

spent afternoon ironing some work clothes, tidying and relaxing

now got big bag of green and borrle of cider for the evening

times are good

took grandma out from the old folks home to do errands, hitting the sharks game and then the gym...maybe work on some beats later my buddy just got a roland mv8800

There are times that even I'm amazed by my laziness. So far I've made myself a sandwhich and finished a book I've been reading. Other than that its been bad movies on cable and contemplating about starting another book, laundry and possibly moving my carcass outside for a walk or something. I'm too lazy to even smoke a bowl and this post has winded me.

made a pot of coffee mad long a go but havent had a cup yet. bout to get said cup and chief. all the cleaning talk makes me want to clean. maybe i will, i sure need to.

last night was fun tho.

holler at this 33 year old chick with a 15 year old girl is whats up.

fucking sexy dirty milf

but she said i have to get her number through my guy...

oh wait this isnt the shit the shit the shit threadreputation.gif

took grandma out from the old folks home to do errands, hitting the sharks game and then the gym...maybe work on some beats later my buddy just got a roland mv8800

yo right on grandmas are the shit.

been at work since 8:30am.... here til 11:00pm. left work last night at 11:00pm.... no sleep and all work make Jack a dull boy.

i'm sitting at home hitting up the hash berry, drawing and drinking a bottle of red. it's a damn good day. six pack of corona in the fridge, and some of this with egg for dinner:

nong_shim.jpg

been at work since 8:30am.... here til 11:00pm. left work last night at 11:00pm.... no sleep and all work make Jack a dull boy.

shining.jpg

shining_shot2l.jpg

good luck with that!

Still in bed feeling the effects of Last night. I cant hang much anymore these hangovers are getting serious.

I did Watch Tiger woods drop a long ass putt on the 18th hole for the win.

saturday i helped my folks lay new grass in their backyard, backs fucking killing me today...

woke up late, went with the parents to outback steakhouse, went to outlet mall and scooped some things up, came home, brothers on xbox live, im drinking beer and doing chores... laundry like a mother fucker, cleaning, dishes, etc etc etc...

took a shower at 5:30 now i get to chill with a swisher for the evening.

still don't know if i wanna give the 18yr old jawn the biz. the std thread has me watchin these little hussies now more than ever.

thx 12oz for ruining teh s3x0rz.

assholes.:huh:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now