lazy sunday afternoon

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There are times that even I'm amazed by my laziness. So far I've made myself a sandwhich and finished a book I've been reading. Other than that its been bad movies on cable and contemplating about starting another book, laundry and possibly moving my carcass outside for a walk or something. I'm too lazy to even smoke a bowl and this post has winded me.

made a pot of coffee mad long a go but havent had a cup yet. bout to get said cup and chief. all the cleaning talk makes me want to clean. maybe i will, i sure need to.

last night was fun tho.

holler at this 33 year old chick with a 15 year old girl is whats up.

fucking sexy dirty milf

but she said i have to get her number through my guy...

oh wait this isnt the shit the shit the shit threadreputation.gif

saturday i helped my folks lay new grass in their backyard, backs fucking killing me today...

woke up late, went with the parents to outback steakhouse, went to outlet mall and scooped some things up, came home, brothers on xbox live, im drinking beer and doing chores... laundry like a mother fucker, cleaning, dishes, etc etc etc...

took a shower at 5:30 now i get to chill with a swisher for the evening.

still don't know if i wanna give the 18yr old jawn the biz. the std thread has me watchin these little hussies now more than ever.

thx 12oz for ruining teh s3x0rz.

assholes.:huh:

today i finished smoking my stash watched Poetic Justice then hit up some Mega disasters on history channel then went out and got yesterday's mail, chilled with a sandwich and read some magazines finally managed to leave my house to play some football at the park, went home ate some dinner and now im here. today felt good.