sobriety

Duck Butter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped sniffing ket everyday bout six months ago.

No longer drink on week days and try to keep it to a minimum at the weekends. Was spending all day in the boozer at one point. Spent a thousand pound loan and maxed out a credit card on getting drunk in a few months.

Now i've got into the healthier side of life, jogging every night, boxing a few times a week, hitting the gym 3-4 times a week and getting serious on the weight training shit. Cut out takeaways, get all my vitamins, stopped smoking tobacco/weed and drink fuck loads of filtered water.

Since i've done all that i've got a kick ass job and got my life back on track. Living in a small and very quiet town has helped a lot. I feel fucking amazing now but still indulge in a bit of manic drug taking every other weekend. Gotta let yourself have some fun!

Guest JohnLester#31

twisted on patties day. threw up in my x girls car. apparently i chocked her for some reason i dont kno. now shes mad and doesnt wunna think about me. todays the day we talk shit out and she helps me remember shit.

that infamous "i got sooooooo fuckd up, im neva drinkin again"

ill proly chill for a couple weeks/

You fucking serious?

Throw them away?

Don't take anymore of them?

i cant

1. i fear i will be looking for them later

2. you ever go through withdrawl?

3. i take them cuz i had surgery now, i cant tell if im still hurting from the surgery or it withdrawl...

4. i was just asking for some info

15-20 a day? Just taper off to about five a day then stop.

I kicked a 3-4 OC 80 habit cold turkey, and I didn't die. It wasn't fun, but I didn't die.

You can do it if you want to. Just like with anything else, it's mind over matter.

yea cut down a little, then throw them things out. dont try to hide them on yourself, they'll burn a hole in you hiding spot.

i quit my vic's cold turkey after surgery. just bought weed, tylonel pm, water, tea, and exercised when i could. i slept like shit for a week but i'm glad i did it.

oh yea, just quit them things. don't go on methadone, etc. you'll prolong the habit and it will turn for the worse. don't let them have power over you.