sobriety

Duck Butter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm 23, asshat. post count doesn't indicate age, dumbass. insurance covers the ONE recurring medical expenses that i have, for free, on my parents' plan, since i'm a full-time college student.

see? the world actually rewards you for not being a loser. give it a shot.

i'm 23, asshat. post count doesn't indicate age, dumbass. insurance covers the ONE recurring medical expenses that i have, for free, on my parents' plan, since i'm a full-time college student.

see? the world actually rewards you for not being a loser. give it a shot.

My bad, I was under the impression that your parents insurance would have kicked you off YEARS before your 23rd birthday.

But either way, you're pretty fucking stupid for a 23 year old college student who's on drugs that are supposed to make him smarter.

and i'm sorry your friends went from taking their meds to being junkie losers.

they were either misdiagnosed, and shoulda never been prescribed adderall, or they hand loser/junkie personalities to begin with.

i'm guessing it's both.

*edit: i officially give up. i had no idea that people would actually argue so shamelessly, without following any sort of logic whatsoever. it's really almost sad that you guys still can't even connect 2 thoughts coherently. go reread your posts in order, seriously..

and best of luck with 12 steps and all that.

I've got a decade and about a dozen dead friends from heroin on you.

Stepping to me and saying that your hype is better because a doctor gave you less of it and said it was okay carries no weight with me.

But, hey...find out the hard way. You're in college right now? Wait till you're in your last year, and you get stressed out about finals and you can't focus...and you got the answer sitting right there on the table in front of you. It's a hard call to make, believe me.

That shit is a slippery slope. That's all I'm saying...and the fact that a doctor has made you think it's all good is frightening, to say the least.

*edit: i officially give up. i had no idea that people would actually argue so shamelessly, without following any sort of logic whatsoever. it's really almost sad that you guys still can't even connect 2 thoughts coherently. go reread your posts in order, seriously..

LMAO!!!

Sounds like you're the one who's dillusional little buddy.

PS, change your bloody tampon my dude.

It's not doing anything to help your backwards and retarded attempt at an arguement.

and i'm sorry your friends went from taking their meds to being junkie losers.

they were either misdiagnosed, and shoulda never been prescribed adderall, or they hand loser/junkie personalities to begin with.

i'm guessing it's both.

And judging people you never met adds SO much weight to your argument.

That's a pretty chickenshit move for someone who claims to be on some better path than the rest of us.

wait no. disregard that edit.

i'm not on any hype. dicksizing about drugs is retarded.

having a ton of fuckup junkie friends shouldn't make you think you're wiser than anyone. it actually suggests the opposite.

i'm in my last semester and shit's goin juuuust fine.

How about I use the same logic and say that you're some sheltered white colllege boy who has no fucking idea what the real world is like?

then i'd correct you, since i'm a self-supporting white boy who manages to work, pay my expenses (other than my FREE insurance, which is dope), rape the shit out of school, and live comfortably and happily in a very low-income new orleans neighborhood. it can be done.

^Says the 23 year old college senior. :biglaugh:

uh, yeah, actually.

if you graduate high school at 18 like you're supposed to, it doesn't have to take you 5 years to graduate. in fact, i'm actually a year behind since i changed my major.

havent heard the word crank in a looong time.

i used to live in a state that at one point had the highest meth lab busts in the country.

i remember the homies going out to the corn fields to get the anhydrous ammonia out of the tanks.

not the greatest of time.

ever see someone clean the carpet/floor with tape wrapped inside out around their fingers looking for small rocks and dirt?

but the sobriety thing.i managed to straighten myself up a bit. quit smoking cigs, drinking once every few weeks, etc's. i feel like a million now. good regular sleep, workout at the gym and martial arts. positivity day to day. i havent felt this good in over 10 years.

although it has turned me into a hermit these days, i do really like that about my life right now.

congrats to those who've cleaned up and are onto good things.

then i'd correct you, since i'm a self-supporting white boy who manages to work, pay my expenses (other than my FREE insurance, which is dope), rape the shit out of school, and live comfortably and happily in a very low-income new orleans neighborhood. it can be done.

LMAO!!!!

YOOOOOO!!!!!!

DID THIS GUY SERIOUSLY JUST SAY THAT HE "RAPED THE SHIT OUT OF SCHOOL" AFTER ADMITTING THAT HE'S 23 AND STILL TRYING??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

For real.

I guess if my parents had had enough money to put me through six years of school with a free script for Adderall I'd be talking some mad shit on people who learned the hard way about life.

i got a partial scholarship, and student loans, along with help from a state-funded tuition program that rewards goog high school performance with college moneyz. score.

LMAO!!!!

YOOOOOO!!!!!!

DID THIS GUY SERIOUSLY JUST SAY THAT HE "RAPED THE SHIT OUT OF SCHOOL" AFTER ADMITTING THAT HE'S 23 AND STILL TRYING??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the rapeage is in progress and will culminate in my graduation in less than 2 months. i can't wait.

learn to read better.

see what booze did to your brain?

And your parents insurance still got your back???

yeah, i'm a year behind from a major change (as in, hours were taken, but went to waste), not cause i took time off. as long as you take 12 hours every semester, which i did, you're good.

don't post penises, fag.

+om+om-

The more that you say, the more you sound like a condescending prick. You have NO ida what I lived through, and judging by the reaction to the little that I told you about my past, I highly doubt I'm going to tell you any more.

Regardless, talking shit about the dead- not to mention people that you have never met, or will meet- is something that is plain fucking wrong. If you claim to know so much about pharmacology, then do you consider heroin addiction a disease? Or is it something that weak minded individuals are prone to?

Because I can take that argument and apply it to ADHD just as easily as you want to apply it to my so called "junkie loser friends." I don't do heroin...or speed...or Adderall, and I can focus and function just fine.

What's your excuse?