sobriety

Duck Butter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tried to read +om's post but the yellow text make my head go (insert tooth scraping noise)...

sober is really an umbrella term to me alot of times.. even though I'm way past drunk at the moment and should not be near 12oz.. its times like this where i can reflect on state of being in general

things like solitude solicit an unclear point of view akin to being drunk or high on thc..focus becomes much more than what you are saying... it is more or less the meaning behind what is said and the effort... and since this being a text driven thing here it leaves room for second guessing and more so..

applied to irl situations it is the same minus eye contact and split second cover ups through verbal dialog ..

this makes me wonder if we are truly ever sober.... meaning in a total correct state of mind without internal and external stimulation

as we ingest so much daily are we really sober and in our right mind....from sitting on the computer chair to opening the web browser.. is it the same as popping a pill or twisting the cap off of a bottle of booze?

who knows .. but i would say props to you for asking a question that most would not dare unless they take a good look at themselves

/elis von 666 666 7777... back then they didnt know me now i'm hot they all want me...

this is also a jaded point of view ... so uhm if you dont mind i'm gonna pass out and let my dreams sort out the last three days of life into something that isnt a tottal "wtf? if i'd known it was that sorta party i woulda stuck my dick in the mashed potatoes."

journal entry 8658265082458246508465

Guest spectr
I'm sitting on my couch with a gnar-dog hangover..Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I will second that... Man I shouldn't be allowed to drink that much E&J ever again... I woke up with 4 empty boxes of dominos in the living room I don't remember ordering last night..

ive found myslef drinking a lot more in the last few months than i used to...

but i work in very close proximity to alcohol 7 days a week so im not sure if thats a surprise.

my smoking levels have stayed the same for the last couple of years - not a heavy cigarete smoking, but i go through a fair few a day and the weed consumption is quite high (no pun).

well i havent smoked weed for 7 weeks now having gone from smoking nearly everyday.

not sure if its gonna be a permanent thing, not sure if i really want to never get high again seeing as its not really much of an issue for me.

also dont really drink regularly enough to justify giving up. but can go a month or so at a time with not drinking easily.