Irish People Are Fucking Wack

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think St. Paddy's day is pretty goddamn annoying, personally. In the US it's like "National act like a drunken retard day". Kind of sad.

you think there shouldnt be a National Act Like A Drunken Retard day?!?

bro, we are on different waveleingths...

• Like 1

you think there shouldnt be a National Act Like A Drunken Retard day?!?

bro, we are on different waveleingths...

No, I agree...but it should just be called "National Act Like A Drunken Retard Day".

Leave the Irish out of it. They've suffered enough.

Where do you get being drunk and wildin out twisted with suffering???

Irish people suffer on Tuesday morning...

If they got a fucking job, mick bastards

I know an illegal alien Irish dude whose a DJ around here

cant get enough of calling him a Mick, how often do you really get to bust that one out

jesus fucking christ

u lot over there r some of the single most retarded ppl i have ever come across

his name was saint pactrick.....not fuckin patty....paDDy...know the story before u talk shite about another countrys history

uz get a steriotypical view of old fashioned irish life from fucking family guy and believe because ur too fucking stupid to think otherwise......

fuckin idiots.

jesus fucking christ

his name was saint pactrick.....not fuckin patty....paDDy...know the story before u talk shite about another countrys history

uz get a steriotypical view of old fashioned irish life from fucking family guy and believe because ur too fucking stupid to think otherwise......

fuckin idiots.

Dumb mick.

Anyhoo.

jesus fucking christ

fuckin idiots.

yeah it's mad, its SOOO over the top that its like...some sort of....wind up....

jesus fucking christ

fuckin idiots.

Oh oh, I think the Patty is about to go all IRA on our arse and blow something up...

Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day.

Just like how everyone is Italian after the 2006 World Cup.

AHAHAHAHA. I wanted France to win. It would have been awesome since the French aren't too popular.

I met a girl who was born in Australia and was of Irish decent. She was real cool and sweet. I don't mind St. Patrick's day or people getting drunk. I just don't like random people getting mad at me for not wearing green.

i work up near time's square, and i just went out to get my lunch. there are tons of young girls with shamrock stickers and green sweatshirts wandering the streets. there's also packs of meatheaded dudes dressed up like fucking clowns in green. seriously, if i had an apache helicopter, with two fully loaded gatlin guns --i wouldn't hold back the fury.

i'm playing records tonight, if one person asks me to play "jump around" --i'm going to shit in my hand and throw it at them.