Irish People Are Fucking Wack

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have fuck all national pride anyway, I don't really understand the concept. So when some semi retarded American jocktard starts claiming Irish blood, and a national pride for a place he has probably never even been to -- and thinks of as a collection of fields, fiddles, cows and small ginger children with TB -- it's kind of annoying.

i think America is so bursting with a desire to claim ancestry because we have such a bastardized/melting pot culture with nothing truly in tact from older times.

i think being proud of anything that hasn't been worked for is lame.

i joke about german pride, but i could truly give a fuck and of places i'd like to visit germany makes the list because i'm a drunk.

i'm not proud of being white. i'm not ashamed either.

who the fuck cares? people with some twisted sense of political correctness.

rise to the occasion for who you are and talk.

in conclusion, fuck st. patty's day. drink hard all year 'round.

and fuck everyone who says 'Americans can't drink'

ehh i have never seen an irish person wearing irish tshirts,

irish people dont constantly drink guinness,

i dont drink shamrock tea,

im not a leprachaun,

and barely any of us have red hair,

this thread just continues to prove how stupid american people are

bullshit. you forgot to add that they don't all grow potatoes and own donkeys. yeah right!

i think being proud of anything that hasn't been worked for is lame.
Yeah, exactly. It's just stupid to be proud of something so abstract and remote, that doesn't ultimately mean anything or have anything to do with you as a person. Be proud of what you do, who you are. Not where you, your parents or your great great grandparents happen to have been born. National pride is more detructive than positive, and the people who are most proud of their nationality tend to be those with little or nothing else to be proud of.

So yeah, stop saying you're one of us...cos we couldn't really give a shit about being Irish anyway; at least most people I know. It's not like a small village over here, where everybody is on a first name basis and share their crops and daughters. Ireland is just another first world country indistinguishable from the next. Sorry.

I don't know why anyone would be proud of being Irish anyway. Aren't they all IRA terrorists anyway?

i can see this pissing a shit ton of people off on here

i'm irish, i hate st patricks day, i dont really like guiness

but hot damn potatoes are awesome, by the way i didnt read anything in this thread except the post i quoted

i just came in here to post this picture

leprechaun_midgetpuppets_2.jpg