Crane Collapse Kills 4 in New York City

IrishCarBombs

Shit like this bugs me out. Nothing is safe anymore. Now I gotta worry about walking down the street and having some big shit fall on me cus some construction fuck didn't want to do his job correctly.

I remember reading a while back about niggas get electrocuted by manhole covers in new york. what kind of shit is that?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hell yeah. That shit was happening all over the city too.

I bet if you would go to most restaurants and actually did a "health" inspection yourself they probably wouldn't fair too good. So Bloomberg saying most construction sites have violations doesn't surprise me at all. Fuck the place I work at is getting inspected by the state as we speak, and I know just based off of a few rules that we have a couple of automatic failures as soon as you walk in the door. Let alone upon actual inspection, and we'll still pass. With flying colors.

Basically I'm saying I'm surprised shit like this doesn't happen more often. and RIP to all that passed.