yo straight up

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Both my Nans were cool as shit, but my Pop, well, that's a different kettle of fish. He still lives on in the ink on my right arm. I have him there with the values he taught me so that every time I do something I see him and think to myself: "Would Pop be proud of me if I did this?".

AGH, everybody loved him but no more than me. If I ever get to be a granpa I hope I'll be at least half as cool as him.

Both my Nans were cool as shit, but my Pop, well, that's a different kettle of fish. He still lives on in the ink on my right arm. I have him there with the values he taught me so that every time I do something I see him and think to myself: "Would Pop be proud of me if I did this?".

AGH, everybody loved him but no more than me. If I ever get to be a granpa I hope I'll be at least half as cool as him.

Sounds like my grandpop.

i heard somewhere that characteristics/behaviors skip a generation.

parents suck dicks but my grandparents were the best peoples on earth. i loved them more then anything .. what i regret most in life is how i avoided them as they were dying (all my grandparents managed to get cancer within months of themselves), probably never gonna move past that