If she wasn't fat......

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think fat bitches go for skinny dudes.

I'm slightly chubby and I haven't ever gotten with chicks even really considered 'thick.'

No fat bitch has ever showed interest in me in my whole life.

The hot little petite preppy ho's love me, I'm their big hooded out teddy bear.

I'm going to go slay this SEXY ass jawn tonight who I met at a party last night, hopefully.

If things go on a very great path then I'll be posting up wifey pics in a few weeks.

yeah, I smashed a fatty when I was in a slump one time and a one time smash turned into a few more, then hanging out at her crib while she cooked me fat girl meals. Next thing you know, she was in love and I was figuring out how to not break her heart because she was real cool and I liked her a lot as a person, but I knew I wasn't feeling her weight for much longer

we dont work together, its our business's they buy shit from each other. This friendship has made me some serious coin and saved me some.

I'm not going to fuck her, I've smashed a gang of fatties shes fat enough too fuck my life up.

My wifey is wicked hot to me anyway so eff it!

I'm still saying thought

IF SHE WASN'T A LARD ASS SHE'D BE DOPE!

i tried once.

to fuck a fat girl.

i was so distraught over the stretch marks on her back that i lost all will to participate in anything of a sexual nature. she was vile.

here's the story from the day after when i posted it for the first time:

last night one of my superiors tried to do me a favor by throwing some ass my way.

he told me broad was 110 pounds.

she wasn't.

i've never been with a girl over 140. its not that i'm only into thin chics, its that i like fit girls.

she wasn't that. at all. but i rolled with it. or tried.

it was gross. whilst she blew me i reached slightly over half mast.

she stopped for a minute and half mast went away. she wanted to fuck. and i told her it wasn't coming back by itself at this point her clothes are off and i'm far, far from aroused. so she blows me to about 1/3 mast (estimation) and she says "well thats hard enough to get it in" so she hops on (back seats of 4 door truck) and lobs herself around on my dwindling dick for a couple minutes. i'm laughing the whole time (sober as a bird). so she slapped me. i told her to put her clothes back on because this wasn't happening.

she said i was small--i clarified that she failed to give me a full erection, and that yeah, i am but that she was fat and her "tummy" stuck out as far as her misshapen tits. i got slapped again.

thats my fat girl story.

don't take favors was the lesson.

hahaI remember reading this and feeling awkward as hell.