Bonnaroo '08 Anyone going?

Some1

Don't mind the pic its the 2008 edition...

Bonnaroo2007.jpg

Pearl Jam

Metallica

Jack Johnson

Kanye West

Chris Rock

Robert Plant and Alison Krauss featuring T Bone Burnett

Phil Lesh & Friends

My Morning Jacket

The Allman Brothers Band

The Raconteurs

Willie Nelson

Death Cab for Cutie

B.B. King

Sigur Ros

Levon Helm and the Ramble on the Road

Ben Folds

O.A.R.

Cat Power

The Bluegrass Allstars

M.I.A.

Umphrey's McGee

Iron & Wine

Yonder Mountain String Band

The Swell Season

Zappa Plays Zappa

Talib Kweli

Derek Trucks & Susan Tedeschi Soul Stew Revival

Gogol Bordello

Broken Social Scene

Bonnaroo Late Night Chat About with David Cross

Robert Randolph's Revival

Rilo Kiley

The Disco Biscuits

Mastodon

Lupe Fiasco

Against Me!

Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings

Pat Green

Ozomatli

Tegan & Sara

Solomon Burke

Drive-By Truckers

MSTRKRFT

!!!

The Avett Brothers

Israel Vibration

Abigail Washburn & The Sparrow Quartet featuring Bela Fleck

Larry Campbell, Jackie Greene, Phil Lesh & Teresa Williams

Aimee Mann

Ladytron

Janeane Garofalo

The Fiery Furnaces

Orchestra Baobab

Ghostland Observatory

Jose Gonzalez

Dark Star Orchestra

Zach Galifianakis

Minus the Bear

Donavon Frankenreiter

Lez Zeppelin

State Radio

Battles

Jakob Dylan and the Gold Mountain Rebels

Jim Norton

Two Gallants

The Sword

Vampire Weekend

Little Feat

Nicole Atkins

Chromeo

Brian Posehn

The Felice Brothers

Mason Jennings

Mike Birbiglia

MGMT

The Lee Boys

Serena Ryder

Steel Train

Grupo Fantasma

John Mulaney

Back Door Slam

Michelle Buteau

Im not a huge fan of these huge crowds of people and not showering sleeping outside all that jazz. ButI want to see 17 of these band + walk around in a psychedelic world full of music and smelly hippies with rice crispy treats and grilled cheese with my best musician friends and a couple hot womenz we are bringing and smashing sed chicks in tents. Its gonna be pretty good I've never been to one of these full weekend festivals so I am looking forward to it. Maybe even find some instruments to bang around on and play some good old rock music...

Anyone going def. be down to meet up search for teh musicz teh drugz0erz teh snatch take some pictures and write about it when we get on 12oz...

Wonk Saggin please proceed to make dirty hippy jokes about me from now until june 16th

kthxbai

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ive driven past Bonaroo...

even tho its only like 2 hours away, the epic tales of traffic jams in manchester and stinkpot leprechaun hippies keeps me from going... I think if I got in the middle of a crowd like that I would probably lose my shit and start shooting

But holla at me if you go so I can drive by on the way to ATL while you are stuck off the exit ramp for 6 hours in hundred+ degree weather waiting for some greaseball steroid dealer to ransack your crystals boxes and sonic cups

Seriously tho, the weather in TN sucks worse than anywhere else... I stay inside during the day

Chromeo got teh oontz...

I know everyone is telling me how hot it is. I am the last to sign up among my group of friends I was like no thx but now we have a group of like 15 going i think. Some of the girls are pretty good looking with us and single. Its also an excuse to use teh psychedelics...

I wouldnt suggest sticking your dick into ANYTHING you find / meet / bring with you to Bonaroo, including the condoms they sell there, some of them come pre-equipped with SARS

even your underwear is risky once it crosses the gate,

But I always reap the benefits of people coming back, you can score all those weird letter number drugs that are elusive as fuck

but super lol at this kid I know who lost his shit at the first or second one and got hit in the head with a pipe and ran through the crowd screaming and spraying blood everywhere being chased by the cops.

I didnt realize how many people came from all over to come to some shitty farm town which up untill 5 years ago, main exports were meth, airforce wash outs, and multiply related cousins... fuck my did promotion there and drove there in the day and back at night

dont forget

whittle down some aspirin with a toothpick and make fake X - its still illegal to sell but the profit margin is way higher and hippies, even if they figure it out, will never be able to find you or confront you...

/woo-bag oner

its like hippie punching free for all...

but it cost too much money

trunk ticket

I actually knew some buster who did ride in a trunk... it must have been a hatchback because the shit is seriously hot down here in the summer. I guess theres just no adventure for me because its like, right down the interstate and half the people I know go each year

but pretty much any girl whose gut doesnt stick out further than her titties can go for free by doing some promotion, some guys too, theres all sorts of volunteer jobs. Best is security gate, Ive wanted to get on that because they just confiscate drugs and then keep/re-sell them inside off duty

Yeah

Im normally not in favor of wooing cats, unless a festival of hippies is involved

then its a requirement, fuck scrape the caked on grass clippings out the bottom of your mower and spray it down with raid to make a buck if you got too... pee on some sea salt to make your own meth, sell a ground up litebulb to a tripped hout hippie and watch him ramble about how goodd the shit is when he cops a fountainous nosebleed

i thought this was a hippy fest...

why the fuck is pearl jam, metallica, and kanye there...

lol.. and death cab for cutie... gay...

and fucking mastodon?!? why the fuck are they playing a hippy fest...

this shit is gonna end up like when cartman raided the hippy fest in the slayer tank thing.

i thought this was a hippy fest...

why the fuck is pearl jam, metallica, and kanye there...

lol.. and death cab for cutie... gay...

and fucking mastodon?!? why the fuck are they playing a hippy fest...

this shit is gonna end up like when cartman raided the hippy fest in the slayer tank thing.

Thats the thing bonaroo is a hippyfest for people who aren't hippies. They get top bands there to perform so normal white people can pay top dollar to have the hippy experience.

I went in 2003 and it was fucking awesome. however, the shit is stupid commercial now, (even moreso than it was then) I wrote bonnaroo off when they had dave mathews headline.

the year i went i saw DJ Z Trip, James Brown, Mixmaster Mike and The Dead (the grateful dead minus jerry garcia) back to back to back to back on the final night. I don't like the dead too much, but the experience was great. I also got to see the roots, bela flek and the flek tones, dj spooky, RJD2, galactic, STS9, a lot of good shit. and there was mad titties, lots of chicks with thier chests painted.......

take paint. the year i went there were quite a few pieces on the big ass wall around the stages. granted, they'll only be temporary, but painting on mushrooms is always fun

Guest spectr

You know I am thinking about going back this year... though I worry about getting shook down by the cops for a few thousand... But shit man I am really thinking about it... party my ass off there and afterroo

the only thing i didnt like about it was the wandering clouds of patchouli and b.o

in the afternoon the clouds would run freely leaping onto unsuspecting nonhippies ... also at times when attacking large crowds the patchouli and b.o would merge together to create a mecha-cloud that called itself "gahdamnthatsfoul" .

and with its new hyper powers could call upon rabid hippies with flyers and create e-tard puddles at will..

ro date there is no way to stop it