Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I<3BLOW

what kind of mask or bandana do u use to cover ur face?

hah yea masks. i am going to start using them for everything. EVERYTHING. i mean everytime i use a spraycan for anything. streetsides, everywhere i go i am taking it. too much to risk breathing in that sticky aerosol residue fiber in the air after you use spray paint.

wtf r u kids talking about

do u no how paint ive breathed in over a period of time ur taking more of a risk

fucking painting in the first place and risking getting caught

then breting some stupid chemicals

^^^ I'll be laughing at you in 10 years when you can't control your bladder anymore and your nervous system craps the bucket.

Also, I think I'd see a doctor if I were you man, the fumes are obviously messing with your ability to spell...

I do this.

2enyzci.jpg

and tuck in everything to what ever im wearing. And if im wearing a hoodie. I just tuck in the shirt and then wear the hood over it. better to use, cuz police use your ears and other facial features as profiles to use to find out who you are. things that a bandana or shirt over the mouth dont do.

wearing mask's are a bad idea because u look like a ill cat burglar and that will get u shot. its only good for cameras thats it. and on that chemical topic dont worry look at it this way you get high and up and the same time

Toy. ^^^

How the hell is a resperator going to make you look like a cat burgular?

How many thieves walk around wearing fucking gas masks?

And you obviously have never painted shit, because you would know it doesn't get you high, it kills you.

Dumbass.

you seriously walk around and use a gas mask

to protect your identity, you will look even more

suspicious.

True, but you would look really cool! :D

I used the term "gas mask" to give the idiot some sort of idea of what a resperator looks like. Because he obviously thought we were talking about ski masks or something.

I only use a mask if I am doing something that will take longer than five minutes of painting. For stencils, tags, etc., I just wear a bandanna.

And to Deathfromabove, check out the spray safe thread.

yeah fuck breathing...that shit is for chumps!

its actually mad easy to breath through a shirt.

I wear a t shirt wrapped around my head, something like the "Secret ninja style".

Here in Sweden its easier to have a t shirt on you than a balaclava or ski mask if the cops search you they cant take it.

I WEAR A FAMOUS BANDANA CUS IM COOL LIKE THAT!!!

LIKE YOU DONT LOOK LIKE YOUR UP TO SOMETHING WITH A MASK ON?!?!AHA