EastBayPowerHouse Spotted e-stalking girls In South America

slowDown

superbelter_682_450560a.jpg

A TOWN in South America is living in fear after several sightings of a 'creepy gnome' that locals claim stalks the streets at night.

The midget - which wears a pointy hat and has a distinctive sideways walk - was caught on video last week by a terrified group of youngsters.

Teenager Jose Alvarez - who filmed the gnome - yesterday told national newspaper El Tribuno that they caught the creature while larking about in their hometown of General Guemes, in the province of Salta, Argentina.

He said: “We were chatting about our last fishing trip. It was one in the morning.

“I began to film a bit with my mobile phone while the others were chatting and joking.

"Suddenly we heard something - a weird noise as if someone was throwing stones.

"We looked to one side and saw that the grass was moving. To begin with we thought it was a dog but when we saw this gnome-like figure begin to emerge we were really afraid."

Jose added that other locals had come forward to say they had spotted the gnome.

He said: “This is no joke. We are still afraid to go out - just like everyone else in the neighbourhood now.

"One of my friends was so scared after seeing that thing that we had to take him to the hospital.”

There's a short video on the link:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article902014.ece

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Gnome what I'm talkin about?

I know 1 and a half foot tall pointy hatted little men with white beards that walk sideways terrorise the HELL out of me!

Beer drinking Argentinean teenagers with camera phones is definitely the best news source available for this kind of thing..., will be double bolting the doors tonight!!!

Re: EastBayPowerHouse Spotted In South America

Why would you be scared of a gnome?

I woulda been crackin up and trying to talk to the nigga.

:lol:

for real..

why be afraid of something

thats no taller than your waist?

hahaha

that lil side step the gnome does..

im STILL laughing...