fuck my wifes butt now?

twinky the kid

what should i do with my life now?  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: fuck my wife. whats now?

I went through a real bad, and well documented funk in which I was super fuckin depressed, on a suicidal tip somedays.

I started just gettin wasted and wylin the fuck out with my team every day and night, which eventually helped me more or less get over it.

I mean, that shit got me into a ton of legal issues and as a result of how I started acting I'm now sitting in my sister's living room with an ankle bracelet on, but honestly its better than feeling like shit all the time

Although actually, aren't you feelin all depressed pretty much over gettin a felony? Listen man, I know the shit sucks and all but if you're gunna do something you should always be prepared for the consequences, no matter how rediculous they may seem

Re: fuck my wife. whats now?

go on the motivation talk circut, tell people all ur problems and how much life sucked ( ie i spent 9 hours on 12oz i smashed broads till my dick was roar blah blah blah) this means you lay all ur problems out on them and feel good about it later plus, looks good in court too

Re: fuck my life. whats now?

wait it out man, shit will look better.

unless your felony is for something crazy like Assault and battery/ rape on a small child. or murder.... how bad can it be?

if you are facing a felony

focus 110% of your life on getting the best lawyer money can buy. Spend all spare time asking people who use lawyers who the best is, dont think expensive is better.

You can usually get them reduced, at least to class d or e, which are easy candidates for expungement 2 years down. If you cant beat the F, plea to a class d or e, work on an appeal, then an expungement if that doesnt work. It will cost you, but its worth it

do your best to not get convicted. But if you do and there's nothing holding you down. I'd honestly suggest hitch hiking to south america for a while. Travel could be really refreshing for you. And if you really want to, you can do it very cheaply.

Yeah... go with the lawyer thing... my little brother was looking at some federal charges for selling weapons, and he had a previous attempted murk conviction, so he takes all his dough and hires a female lawyer from the same firm that defended Joey "The Clown" Lombardo, and ends up only pulling a few years out at Hill Correctional, plus they counted all his holding time waiting in the county, so he'll probably be out next year. Spend everything you have on a great lawyer.

also I dont think your F's are as bad as the ones I beat - I got attempted vehicular homicide and felony evasion reduced to misdemeanors, and it cost me a shitload of money, headaches, stress, time, everything... seems like it almost cost me a few years off my timeline, but I feel for anyone going thru that for the first time because they just stack charges on you hoping you pick a Publik Pretender and lose in court and end up making the state or their private correction corp a load of cash since your life is now ruined...

the justice system is awesome, really

im hating my life right now.

mostly for dumb reasons.

mainly because i may become a convicted felon in a few weeks,

and im about to get fired from my job.

/no crybaby.

so ive decided to ask you assholes what i should do now.

when i got booked for my felony, i was in the newspapers and shit around the city, everyone knew about it, but they didn't do shit to me. and i work for the state. i guess it depends on the work. either way, if you got a PO, see if you can get a list of unions in the area. manual labor pays fucking good, and normally everyone there - even the bosses have a record.