fuck my wifes butt now?

twinky the kid

what should i do with my life now?  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Re: fuck my life. whats now?

Dude, just go on a self destructive tip, get wasted, do a bunch of different drugs, bang a bunch of really ugly women with no condom; then think you have aids for a while, then finally get tested a year later, find out you dont have aids view it as a "second chance at life" and then get a girlfriend and let her run your life so you dont have to think about anything.

"WAM BAM THANK YOU MAM" is the name of that life plan.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, just go on a self destructive tip, get wasted, do a bunch of different drugs, bang a bunch of really ugly women with no condom; then think you have aids for a while, then finally get tested a year later, find out you dont have aids view it as a "second chance at life" and then get a girlfriend and let her run your life so you dont have to think about anything.

This motherfucker is a straight up genius.:)

This motherfucker is a straight up genius.:)

Being a convicted felon isn't all that bad..

It's just tough to get a job, place to live, or decent credit..No big deal right??

Seriously, homie..I've been there, dealt with it, and I'm killing shit now (figuratively speaking)..

In a few years you can get your rights back as long as your offense was classified non-dangerous. I got lucky and plead my down, but you never know. Laws change, people change, and before you know it you'll get back up.

Being a convicted felon isn't all that bad..

It's just tough to get a job, place to live, or decent credit..No big deal right??

Seriously, homie..I've been there, dealt with it, and I'm killing shit now (figuratively speaking)..

In a few years you can get your rights back as long as your offense was classified non-dangerous. I got lucky and plead my down, but you never know. Laws change, people change, and before you know it you'll get back up.

Guest spectr

just over a felony... who cares... honestly man its not that big a deal.. and you can get if off your record once you complete whatever your sentence is in most cases..

man don't stress it and join the club with a bunch of the rest of us..

Guest spectr

just over a felony... who cares... honestly man its not that big a deal.. and you can get if off your record once you complete whatever your sentence is in most cases..

man don't stress it and join the club with a bunch of the rest of us..