This can't be real? Can it?

IOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What type of mental disorder would cause you to sit on a toilet for 2 years? WHAT THE FUCK.

Things like this make me feel even more godly than usual.

Some people have the most fucked up minds and shittiest lives,

Ugh.

This just promoted the already fantastic mood I'm in.

What a weird psycho nut case fucking cunt.

Update:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080313/ap_on_re_us/woman_in_bathroom

Sheriff recommends charge in toilet case

By ROXANA HEGEMAN, Associated Press Writer 20 minutes ago

NESS CITY, Kan. - A man should be charged for allowing his girlfriend to sit on their toilet so long that her body became stuck to the seat, the sheriff said Thursday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple was among authorities who discovered the woman last month living in the bathroom of a mobile home she shared with her boyfriend, Kory McFarren.

"The house was cluttered but not in shambles," he said. "The smell was overpowering — a terrible smell about the house, obviously coming from where she was at."

McFarren, 36, told police his girlfriend, Pam Babcock, 35, had a phobia about leaving the bathroom and may not have left the bathroom in two years, although he's unsure how long she was in there.

He said during that time, he brought her food, water, and clean clothes.

"The only thing I am guilty of is I didn't get her help sooner," he told The Associated Press on Thursday.

The sheriff said that judging by the woman's condition — she had open sores on which the toilet seat would stick — it appeared she likely sat on the toilet continually for at least a month.

"She would have to be sleeping on the toilet," the sheriff said.

Whipple asked the county attorney to charge McFarren for mistreatment of a dependent adult. The prosecutor did not return phone calls seeking comment.

"The unfortunate thing is this truly is a case of two people, in my opinion, with diminished mental capacity," Whipple said.

McFarren, who works at an antique store, said he has been taking care of Babcock for the 16 years they have lived together. He insisted that he tried to coax her out of the bathroom every day. The home has a second bathroom.

McFarren said he finally called police Feb. 27 after he became worried because Babcock was acting groggy, as if she didn't know what was going on around her.

What emergency responders found when they entered the bathroom has left many in the town of about 1,500 people buzzing and authorities incredulous.

Whipple said the seat was taken off the toilet so the woman could be transported to the hospital for treatment.

Doctors at the Wichita hospital told the boyfriend an infection in her legs has damaged her nerves and may leave her in a wheelchair, he said.

How they gonna charge dude with neglecting a dependent?

It was his girlfreind. Not his daughter, not some retard legaly left in his care.

Cops are just bloodthirsty to lock up any and everyone possible.

I swear 20 years ago this woulda just been chalked up to the bitch is crazy.

Now they wanna charge the boyfreind? For what? Allowing her to be crazy in his home?

WTF?

I hope the judge just laughs throws the case out.

Yeah it appears she got up to take showers and change clothes, but didn't actually sit there for two years straight. But they figured that since her skin was stuck into the seat, that she must've sat there at least a month straight. She probably went to other rooms in the trailer during those 2 years, but spent the majority of it in the bathroom and on the toilet.