4/20 Parachute Stoner Dash

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude anyone who smokes like that is a total fucking loser. Weed is not something you make an event out of, weed is something you do when its raining outside you are going to be playing video games all day and ordering pizza with no more than 2 of your friends...

If you are going out like "duuuuude lets get a parachute and go and sit in the middle of the quad" then you better be taking acid maybe shrooms. Seriously that type of commitment to weed is fucking stupid I can see maybe smoking and going to do simple daily tasks by yourself is ok but getting like 30 people in a fucking parachute they should all be slapped...

White people do that shit, fucking thats why I hate myself. You would not see a black dude in that shit. A black dude would be like why dont we just sit here and get some dominoes and hot wings, maybe its because I was raised in minority dominated school but I think thats a way better thing to do. I retract my first statement, That is a rich white people thing to do...rich white people love doing weird shit like that especially if their parents are paying for it. Mom comes home sees a charge on her credit card "Bobs Military Surplus- Rainbow Parachute $2000 oh those boys must be having so much fun at school"

Dude anyone who smokes like that is a total fucking loser. Weed is not something you make an event out of, weed is something you do when its raining outside you are going to be playing video games all day and ordering pizza with no more than 2 of your friends...

If you are going out like "duuuuude lets get a parachute and go and sit in the middle of the quad" then you better be taking acid maybe shrooms. Seriously that type of commitment to weed is fucking stupid I can see maybe smoking and going to do simple daily tasks by yourself is ok but getting like 30 people in a fucking parachute they should all be slapped...

White people do that shit, fucking thats why I hate myself. You would not see a black dude in that shit. A black dude would be like why dont we just sit here and get some dominoes and hot wings, maybe its because I was raised in minority dominated school but I think thats a way better thing to do. I retract my first statement, That is a rich white people thing to do...rich white people love doing weird shit like that especially if their parents are paying for it. Mom comes home sees a charge on her credit card "Bobs Military Surplus- Rainbow Parachute $2000 oh those boys must be having so much fun at school"

Psalm Juan with the real talk

rest of my rant...

Retarded, the whole 4/20 buzz was something I never got, I remember in high school, kids would come up to me "Do you want to skip school, we are all gonna go down to the reservoir get stoned all day and jump off the rope swing" I would reply as any normal 17 year old kid with half a brain with "Its fucking 10:30am we are already in school they are serving fucking tater tots today b, why did you come to school for 2 hours if you're just gonna leave where the fuck is there a reservoir in our town, wait its fucking APRIL do you have a fucking wet suit!? You guys seriously need better planning on this shit B. Maybe you can call me next year when you got your itinerary in check because right now it seems like your plans are truly flawed." Then I would remember these guys are setting a whole day aside to go smoke weed the planning was like, weed...check, industrial size bucket o' cheese doodles...check, assorted 6ft bongs and 25 man hookahs...check. (They need that shit because I mean your not gonna get fucked up just the same off of a simple $3 bowl from Cumberland Farms...)

I dunno I could go on for days about this topic I prolly will next time some shit pops up that gets me as pissed off as this...

thats what I love about Vancouver. I mean, it DOES have a huge 4/20 day celebration, but most of the "OMG WEED IS TEH BEST!" army is either really young, or from the burbs. for the other 364 days its just assumed that about 70% of the city smokes, so its not really a big deal. it makes the guys with the big Graffx skull bongs look like complete idiots, and for the most part you dont ever have to see them.