The Albums you MUST have Superthread

chorus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on people, this thread is supposed to be the MUST haves of a collection.

3/4 of the shit posted I'd be willing to wager nobody even has(d/l doesn't count)

Think about albums you would take to an island and could listen to over and over again and not get sick of-those are the MUST haves.

same here

Your MUST have collection sucks. They are decent but not MUST haves.

A MUST have album is a classic that will never fade-they need to be timeless, its a masterpiece and can be listened to by everyone. Its an album that EVERYONE MUST have and will enjoy.

There is probably only 5-10 rap albums that would timeless and MUST haves for any collection.

Your MUST have collection sucks. They are decent but not MUST haves.

A MUST have album is a classic that will never fade-they need to be timeless, its a masterpiece and can be listened to by everyone. Its an album that EVERYONE MUST have and will enjoy.

There is probably only 5-10 rap albums that would timeless and MUST haves for any collection.

maybe there are only 5-10 rap albums that belong in your collection, but not mine...

and your crazy if you think that the wu tang solos, reasonable doubt, ready to die and comin out hard aren't classics

not to mention the name of the thread is albums YOU must have...not everyone

geezpot.... you sir need to take a brisk nap

Yeah I'm a cranky fuck today. haha

I'm just saying that some people are just posting random good albums.

Big difference between a good album and a MUST have.

Out of all the albums posted so far, how many people own all of them?

Would you be willing to go out and buy all the albums listed?

B000002JAK.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Fuck snoop dogg, this guy does the who weed smokin, hoe pimpin, henny sippin mack shit 10 times better. Dude's flow is the best I've ever heard. Plus the production on this is 5 star. The beats slam so hard, everyone is like "WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?" when I play it in the car. So underrated..

BLOC_PARTY_-_Silent_Alarm.jpg

Only song that sucks is the one about gasoline. Classic.

if i were stranded on an island. i would figure out how to make booze and listen to these shitty yet essential albums.

*black sabbath-master of reality

*7 seconds-walk together,rock together

*mono(japan)-walking cloud & deep red sky

*joe jackson-im the man

*led zeppelin-1,2,3

*ella fitzgerald-the coleporter songbook

*johnny cash-live at folsom prison, greatest hits...vol.1

*high on fire-surrounded by thieves

* any husker du

*all-allroy for prez

*dead milkmen-beezlebubba

*murphys law-self titled

*electric wizard-dopethrone

am I the only person in the world who hates johnny cash?

i don't hate him, but i don't like him either. what i hate is how every motherfucker is like "oh fuck country, i don't listen to that, but i like johnny cash". shit sounds country enough for me to not listen to.

am I the only person in the world who hates johnny cash?

i don't hate him, but i don't like him either. what i hate is how every motherfucker is like "oh fuck country, i don't listen to that, but i like johnny cash". shit sounds country enough for me to not listen to.

what i hate is how every motherfucker is like "oh fuck country, i don't listen to that, but i like johnny cash".
I hear that a lot...:lol: I don't understand it either.

I fuck with country though, I used to hate it as a kid but now that I'm getting older I've learned to appreciate it.

what i hate is how every motherfucker is like "oh fuck country, i don't listen to that, but i like johnny cash".
I hear that a lot...:lol: I don't understand it either.

I fuck with country though, I used to hate it as a kid but now that I'm getting older I've learned to appreciate it.

I own all the ones I posted.

I own about %75 of the albums you posted and concur thay they should be a MUST have for everyones collection.

I have a big collection but not all of it would be worthy of telling people they MUST have.

I thought this thread was going to be 12ozers shortlisting some of the best albums that everyone should own and not to be confused with another appreciation thread.

I own all the ones I posted.

I own about %75 of the albums you posted and concur thay they should be a MUST have for everyones collection.

I have a big collection but not all of it would be worthy of telling people they MUST have.

I thought this thread was going to be 12ozers shortlisting some of the best albums that everyone should own and not to be confused with another appreciation thread.