its NOT an STD

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

On some real /nohomo shit, one time I came and there was blood in it. Therefore i went immediately to the doctor, and was told not to worry, it occurs mostly from rougher than normal sexual activities. I would imagine this being the same feeling, I've never been tested myself.

And that is definitely a hedburg line.

Congrats.

Big breath of fresh, right?

I've never been tested, but I've had my moments at times where I would flip the fuck out thinking I had something, especially after a smoke session here and there. But I usually sit back, take a look at how few partners I've had, and known I've been safe, for the most part. I fooled around with a good friend of mine, and I hit her raw. Please believe I was crawling up the walls for a week thinking some symptom was going to show up, but alas nothing did.

I do plan on getting tested, but only when I decide to take the next relationship dip. Until then, I'm not diving in any honey buckets unless we're legit. I'm not going to risk my gear, or my life for that matter. STDs scare the shit out of me, especially the Kool AIDS.

But for now, I'm healthy with a bullet-proof immune system (aside from a cold and allergies in the last three years).