sick as a fucking dog

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regular liquor is not high enough in content to kill bacteria. Weakens the immune system as well, if I'm not mistaken. Exactly why if he makes it I will only be getting a medical marijuana card from him, or perhaps painkillers. Real good dude though.

Yes marijuana does have medicinal properties for certain things, but it's laughable to be crushed by the flu with a j hanging out of your mouth like "yeah I'm getting better." I don't really smoke anymore either. Have fun tomorrow pro.

Can't wait for DAO to add his medical knowledge to this discussion

• Like 1

Sore throat is typically a virus.

Strep throat is a bacteria. Bacteria requires amoxicillin to clear it up, I know because I am taking horse pills of it now.

mgid:uma:artist:mtv.com:10748?width=324&height=324&enlarge=true&mindimension=324&crop=true&matte=false&matteColor=black&quality=0.85

Three days later go see the doctor... Only I waited 5.

I had strep last week, the worst week of my life. One week of no sleep, no eating, no drinking, nothing but pure fucking pain and dehydration. swallowing a drop of water shed tears.

-----

On the plus side, I had a lot of time to reflect on my life, and now that i am better, I will not take things for granted, like swallowing. /nh

It began to shrink my stomach and killed my appetite, so I am going on the 8-hour diet of small meals throughout the day from now on.

I also drank enough purple drank acetaminophen to kill a dinosaurs' liver, so I am gonna detox for a month.