sick as a fucking dog

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i go retardedly far out of my way to not touch handles/doorknobs & be near people who are clearly sick. generally quite healthy.. i dont even like burning with people i dont know well..

good call. i cleaned the heck out of my apartment and made sure i wasn't around my roomate.

she's fine.

i go retardedly far out of my way to not touch handles/doorknobs & be near people who are clearly sick.

this.

if its a door knob ill use my bare hand only if i can wash my hands somewhere near by and if not ill use my shirt. if its just a handle ill use just one finger. ive seen too much dirty shit for me to risk my own health.

only if george carlin heard me right now :lol:

when im outside & hear/feel someone cough close by (in my direction or not), but see no effort on their part to cover themselves, it makes me want to scream at them.. such unpleasantry. its not even about any latest scare on the news or anything, i just dont want some dudes or homeless ladys life flakes on me. sure, were all connected ultimately - but i dont want to feel hot slime on subway handles for sure. george carlin can hate on me for that, but its not the same as being some kind of freak who carries around disinfectant lube imo.. well maybe somewhere in between.. lol bill burr talked about that too - people who just carry that shit & rub the dead germs over & over on their hands throughout the day instead of just washing their hands once in a while with soap & warm water

when its time to get dirty, its definitely time to do that.. but when its not, id rather have it clean. shit.. i used to live in a place with enough mice at one point for a bit, though

how bout the people that cough or sneeze in their hands haha. people act like peasants.

ye most likely you wont get sick but knowing what other dead eyes shit your carrying around is always uncomfortable.

haha typical bill material right there.

damn never had mice but i just got a notice a week ago that said parts of the apartment complex has bed bugs and i think its my neighbors. and just today the manager came with some workers to everyones door and put up locks on the windows that will only allow you to open the window 2 inches

Just got over the bug.

First night I really went out in a week, go to meet up with French co-worker for drinks and to smash.

I slept with her once before, realized that she's a bit weird but I like it. She keeps asking me "Why are you sad?" I ignore the question and get her to her front door. We go in and I start fingerbangin' her (brah) in the hallway of her building. I finally just say 'fuck it' and start to smash in a corner behind the stairs. People are coming in and out, but we're hidden. She keeps on asking me "Why are you so sad?" while I'm smashing. I make up every answer I can think of, but it's hard to keep focus while I'm doing the deed. She pulls me out and is dissatisfied with the answers I'm giving. I make up some more answers and she says "I fucking hate you." I say "I gotta go." and went to got tacos.

I really know how to pick teh crazy women.

Cliffsnotes: Took the subway, got sick for almost a week, went out with a French girl, smashed in her hallway, she tells me she hates me, I get tacos. Then came to 12oz.

People who champion smoking weed when they're sick clearly aren't really in it to get better. You can get a nice sleepy nap out of it, which helps, but I know people who insist that it's actually a remedy for symptoms.

Reminds me of my homie who is studying to enter fucking med school who told me the other night that taking shots would kill the bacteria causing my sore throat.

I took them anyway, but I still have a sore throat.

People who champion smoking weed when they're sick clearly aren't really in it to get better. You can get a nice sleepy nap out of it, which helps, but I know people who insist that it's actually a remedy for symptoms.

Reminds me of my homie who is studying to enter fucking med school who told me the other night that taking shots would kill the bacteria causing my sore throat.

I took them anyway, but I still have a sore throat.

if youre not taking moonshine it wont work. and usually it just takes one shot

Regular liquor is not high enough in content to kill bacteria. Weakens the immune system as well, if I'm not mistaken. Exactly why if he makes it I will only be getting a medical marijuana card from him, or perhaps painkillers. Real good dude though.

Yes marijuana does have medicinal properties for certain things, but it's laughable to be crushed by the flu with a j hanging out of your mouth like "yeah I'm getting better." I don't really smoke anymore either. Have fun tomorrow pro.

• Like 1

Tincture will knock you out for the worst of it...smoking and drinking when you're sick is totally pointless, but that hasn't stopped me from doing it a time or thousand.

I had a cold a month or so ago but it was a short stay. So far I've dodged the plague everyone seems to be afflicted with, plus I quit drinking, smoking and getting high...now that I'm past the irritable phase that's been a boost.

• Like 1

Regular liquor is not high enough in content to kill bacteria. Weakens the immune system as well, if I'm not mistaken. Exactly why if he makes it I will only be getting a medical marijuana card from him, or perhaps painkillers. Real good dude though.

Yes marijuana does have medicinal properties for certain things, but it's laughable to be crushed by the flu with a j hanging out of your mouth like "yeah I'm getting better." I don't really smoke anymore either. Have fun tomorrow pro.

its not how high the percentage of liquor it is its how its made.

regular liquor has a lot of useless shit that makes it taste harsh instead of smooth.