im never going to the yard section of the site again!!!

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

holy shit...i usually just go to the bench for flix and to channel zero to talk to all you cats for my self therapy. but there was nothing new in here so i ventured to "the yard" for the first time, and it was like talking to every toy ive ever met at once...i now have a headache ( not intended for the advice givers in the yard, the fools askin questions)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Tesseractics

THE YARD used to be DOPE, and still is in a way.

I mean there are threads with very usefull information that are mixed with all the junk in there.

THE YARD makes a big impression and is a great help to nonmember writers that visit this site.

The only problem i see is that valuable info get lost in this stupid question-stupid answer chaos.

The problem started when Ouija stopped being around, he was the only one that pointed out two basic things.

1.Not all things are obvious to everyone.

2.If you treat people with respect they wont fuck up your shit just to fuckup your shit.

Right now there are stickies that cover almost every big technical issue.

The only ways i see that THE YARD will become super again are:

1)MARITAL LAW(Seeking style):

Since the yards guidelines are posted and clear, everypost that goes off or is already covered gets closed/deleted.

2)COMPLETE STICKYSATION:

Stickies stay as they are, everything is deleted or stickied.

So there are basicly 6 or 7 threads and no 'new thread' option.

Everyone interested in ink making has to read the 'ink making thread' and if he still has questions/comments/tips he's bound to post within the same thread.

This is a bit faschistic but it takes away the feeling someone gets whe he makes his own thread (wooooo!!!) to draw attention.

3)HIPPIE STYLE:

Every active member of this forum should ignore dumb people just like in real life. Why waste your time on riping apart some stupidaskinquestion kids, making them feel that they finally found something to do with their lives which in that case is online shitalking?

That circle has no end and really harms this forum.

Guest imported_Tesseract

....And get banned or discouraged to continue, the no bullshit policy works great in channel zero.

Plus a lot of this kids could be fun here, just not in the yard

Guest willy.wonka

i agree

i took a gander..i thought to myself,"fuck this.".then i came back to ch0 and looked upon the bench...flooding like maggots was good!! haha

Guest imported_Tesseract

Re: jeesuz..

Originally posted by fr8oholic

you don't even have to moderate something like that and you're complaining...

friggin primadonnas...

Just give me the magic button and let me expand from theory to practice:dazed:

Archived