Jesus Christ christianity and the people that support it are fucking insane...

Some1

I am dumbfounded absolutely confused as hell about this shit right now. Here is the scenario:

I need to go take inventory on some monitors for a customer of mine. So I walk back to the warehouse where they are listening to the radio. They usually play really good music but this time they were listening to some station that plays newer rock stuff and to save face plays older 90's alternative.

I walk in and panic at the disco is playing. Gay gay gay I hate them they suck they suck even worse live they wear make up and their song names are multiple sentences that arent witty or smart in any way. Not clever ugh thats the worst part there is nothing brilliant or original about them they are just recycled trash...

So anyways I walk in and I heard "I chime in haven't you people ever heard of...closing the ___ damn door-no" thats all I know. So I stop in my tracks because I am a music nazi, and I go did they just bleep out God and not damn?!?

So I listen again...

"I chime in haven't you people ever heard of...closing the ___ damn door-no"

What the hell is wrong with our country, the FCC appeases all of the christians in the world by removing the god in god-damn, but will not take the damn out for the sake of decency?! How does that make anysense at all!? This is why I am a freakin atheist because this Christian shit goes way too far sometimes, I am all for believing what you want to believe I will never attack someone but when they sit there and remove god but not the entire word which would make more moral sense i get pissed....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

an atheist craving more God from angsty teen-idols and the governments that serve them.......

nah its too easy.:(

an atheist craving more God from angsty teen-idols and the governments that serve them.......

nah its too easy.:(

No no no Im not "craving more god from teen idols" I am craving that if the FCC isn't going to ban damn than why the hell would they ban god? God isn't a swear, the point is some Christian conservative flipped out when he heard god damn on the radio got a petition together and got them to remove it but they didnt want damn remove damn because its in someof their favorite southern rock songs. its fucking retarded.

No no no Im not "craving more god from teen idols" I am craving that if the FCC isn't going to ban damn than why the hell would they ban god? God isn't a swear, the point is some Christian conservative flipped out when he heard god damn on the radio got a petition together and got them to remove it but they didnt want damn remove damn because its in someof their favorite southern rock songs. its fucking retarded.

you think that's bad, try explaining raptor jesus to the global christian ministry.

"no dude, he doesn't really eat children, although historically speaking.........."

One time while riding the greyhound, the new driver gets on the intercom and gives the whole "welcome aboard greyhound, blah blah blah" routine, and towards the end of it he mentions that if he hears anyone use the lords name in vain, he will without a doubt make them get off at the next stop. Dude was dead serious. I'm like, what the fuck? Did I just hear that? What a fucking prick. Can he even do that? Dickhead. I was sitting towards the front, and the whole trip, he and another god freak passenger talked about their favorite televangelists. Fucking weirdos.

I hate religion but have a special reserve of hatred for christians

they can't make sense cos it is all bullshit, don't expect anything less that complete crap from them.

When once asked by some christian zealot in the street, what I would do if Jesus returned, I replied Nail him to a fucking cross and make sure he stays there, look on her face was classic

One time while riding the greyhound, the new driver gets on the intercom and gives the whole "welcome aboard greyhound, blah blah blah" routine, and towards the end of it he mentions that if he hears anyone use the lords name in vain, he will without a doubt make them get off at the next stop. Dude was dead serious. I'm like, what the fuck? Did I just hear that? What a fucking prick. Can he even do that? Dickhead. I was sitting towards the front, and the whole trip, he and another god freak passenger talked about their favorite televangelists. Fucking weirdos.

I would have tested this dude just to see. Getting kicked off the bus in the name of Jesus would be the best thing that could happen to you, settlement please! :lol:

I think christians are worse than islamic extremists, i mean im not condoning extremists but there is something about the smug nature of christians that makes me what to smack em in the mouth

On a side note though, surely the bus driver would have gotten into enough shit if he kicked you off the bus, don't you have the right to free speech in America? if you wanted to take the lords name in vain the driver couldnt do shit to stop you

I lost the whole Re-born Christian thing the first time I got taken to a service at one of those churches. I was 13 and blown away that people would listen to the people with the microphone like it was Jesus himself. I was raised Catholic and used to religion to a point.

This pastor straight up told the congregation that Mikhail Gorbachev was the devil back to earth AND that if you looked closely to his picture on the cover of Time you would see 666 in the birthmark on his forehead. 19 years later I think those people are as insane today as they have ever been.

TIME_Gorbachev.jpg

My aunt gave me the phrase "off the deep end with Jesus" that fits too well !!!

what I dont understand is how you can be religious without being a complete fundamentalist. either you've somehow received "the word of god" and it is infallable and unchangeable, or you've just got some kind of vague guidelines, in which case how can you dogmaticly adhere to some parts, and yet not others? people are retarded.