So I ran my pushbike into a line up of garbage bins

chorus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
What bar are you going to that serves absinthe? Well real absinthe atleast, not the whatever the herb in it is called free version which is the only type allowed for sale in the US. In other words its likely the absinthe you had was no different then most liquors and not mentionable as a glory drink.

they are starting to sell real absinthe in the U.S, or Massachusetts at least.

you should have smashed boss.

they are starting to sell real absinthe in the U.S, or Massachusetts at least.

you should have smashed boss.

Man they don't even make that shit with wormwood no more do they? Whatever, even if they do it's just liquor. I don't get what the fuss is all about. There are much stronger drinks.

I know they sell toxic hip flasks of fake absinth around southern europe for about 5 euros. If you're on a budget its the way to go :)

I did walk into a small abisnth shop in the south of france and the girl behind the counter pulled out a big bag what looked like wormwood. Apparently you can smoke it as well. Or who knows, maybe it was something else.