Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mead::3:50 in the afternoon::Monday::Drunk

TreSixO

I just woke up and downed a luke warm rolling rock, went to the liquor store and copped some funky pint of german brau, a bottle of grey goose, some cheap ass wine, and am working on this shit right now

ale09.jpg

Its on some chaucer shit, and 16.5%, but I never had mead before so why the fuck not try it. It tastes like god damn honey which is not cool but i can get it down quick...

Its monday, and I just payed AT&T off so fuck it

stay tuned once i finish this shit and start making myself faggy grey goose martinis around 5. Anyone else had mead? How about the UK cats? Im on some shakespeare shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the bottle is talking about its the oldest alcoholic drink known to man...

Excuse me if im wrong, but isnt the oldest alcoholic beverage known to man kool ade, yeast. 3 slices of white bread, and 2 apples in a garbage bag under the pasta bowls in the kitchen?!?

the yellow mods can talk all the shit they wantt, but i stuck my dick in this girls mouth while she was trying to ta;llk to her grandmother ....

i wuld smash her gra dma wit her waTCHING AT THE same tine bo ho mo

recap:::im drunk