what would make you stop writing

jkae

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I could ever stop it's an addiction when i meet people who want to start I tell them not to I've done my share of drugs and to me nothing beats that high of writting on things I may slow down one day and stop getting spots or painting trains but I will always bench and be down to catch a quick marker tag on something

well put

Life can have a way of putting ur plans in the backseat. I come on 12 ounce everyday I usually skip brick slayers and go straight to channel zero . Had so much shit goin on wasnt able to write, forgot why I loved graff. Tonight I remembered why we paint. We paint because it's what we do. When the world is being shitty to u, u go out and put ur name on the world. I havent painted in like 14 months but got damnit I'm bout to paint tonite.

*Apologies in advance for soundin corny

I don't think I could ever stop it's an addiction when i meet people who want to start I tell them not to I've done my share of drugs and to me nothing beats that high of writting on things I may slow down one day and stop getting spots or painting trains but I will always bench and be down to catch a quick marker tag on something

couldnt agree more. once the paints in your blood its for life

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Almost done with school, and I need an engineering job, so I dont go out any more, so i just sketch now.

Agreed on the school. I'm almost done with college, I don't want to go now and fuck shit up. I can wait a little while till I'm done with my education to get back out. School cost too damn much to get caught slipping.

I wouldn't mind painting if I'm still in college..actually it would give me more freedom to do what I need to do and get out; like painting, racking, buying without rents breathing down my neck. Buuuut....it would take a drastic event to stop me from writing...like amputation or brain damage or something

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...