Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Midevel Art theory And The Art Of Raisins

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

T;6205958']the OZ looks crisp but the red around it looks weak. Anyone want to design a new design around the 12 that we can incorporate like maybe a large OZPROPHET.COM next to the 12 pretty big.

i think just a 12 is better. i liked that the [H] wasn't obvious as to who was running it.

the ounce already says bongs. New project? Somewhere away from the one two? The car was a bit close and the haters don't have much challenge finding it. I went and registered for the "fans" forum and apparantly hating is just the way it goes but maybe a pm'd project could survive to be protected. Do collaborations get protected or is it just solo art? If collaborations, who gets the unlimited ink?

Yo...

no offense to whoever's idea it was, but the "ozprophet" idea is lookin like shit.

i think we should just stick with a plain old 12.

I am at 100 if anyone thinks i should eliminate that just let me know.

agreed...

on some taking it way too seriously shit:

we have already established our presence, theres no reason to ugly it up or get over ambitious with the logo.

we should just maintain the one two and think of a cool new project like the wc.

i think most people have already grown bored of this, but some of us use it to pass the boredom,

and i think only those are the ones still left. we are better than this whole "adding the ozprophet" to it shit

i mean that shit looks really bad.

lets think of a cool new idea.

man i got booted from the fan forums before I even got to log on.. fuck those kids.. But yeah I am down with another project somewhere else...

Re-try making the account and PM me the account name and email you are trying to use to create the account there. I will make sure it gets approved.