Midevel Art theory And The Art Of Raisins

LIVERWURST*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha, nice thread. The car is lookin hot! I try to split my ink equally between that and buffing the 12... I'm surprised that the car hasn't been trashed that hard in the last day or so.. Hopefully we can get it close enough to being finished that someone can post pics on the drawball forum..

Guest spectr

thanks for the good looks on that poesai... I had no idea where it migrated to.. I am working on trying to do the doors for the dondi.. but just a couple questions.. why are some of the colors way off? the top of the D is purple for one...

edit: I am just going to wait until the colors are explained to me before I try to work on this anymore.. But I will put in some time doing the windows... and doors... trying to match colors and keep it clean.. sorry about the half finished door on there... but fuck it...

b4evpc.jpg

Guest spectr

ok well a little later I will get on and see what I can't do about putting the right colors there.. i actually have double the ink that I would have... since I have ink at school and at home... but can only do detail stuff at school since I have a laptop and laptops suck for doing details and nice lines..