Painting in Your garage?

Poesia [ ] T

Painting in the Garage  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

my 2 cents..............

don't paint a piece or some other graff type shit..........it would definitely look tacky.

paint something abstract, but simple, and only 3-4 colours.

some modern art type mural steez would look good.

like the stuff from your canvases in the abstracts thread.

i don't see anything wrong with doing panels in your garage. your style is pretty abstract anyways, so your neighbor's probably won't even relate it to graffiti. they'll think "oh he's an artist, ooooh. call suzy and joanie down the street. we've got new meat." then you'll be invited to the next cougar whore tea party.

but seriously, throw some tarps down, pop the doors open, get a 12 pack, and have fun. fuck it, it's your house. your neighbor's can't say shit. the fumes are the only think they can complain about, but if you were painting deck furniture, it would be the same thing.

edit: i just saw the photo your the garage wall. i say do it. and keep doing it after that. you can always roll it over when you need to.

• Like 1

Who the fuck cares I say do that shit. I mean fuck having to drive out to spots gas is expensive and then walk through the woods or whatever just to get to some abandoned spot and having to carry your shit all the way there. Oh wait you forgot something shit...gotta walk all the way back to the car...

Wait you know what fuck walking in general shit is wack I say you get one of these bad boys and a lift...

armchair-cruisers_12.jpg

You are fucking golden I wouldnt even leave the house seriously I am too lazy for that shit. I cant even get enough motivation together to color or outline the drawings I do how the fuck am I actually going to go out somewhere and paint...

y not.. its ur garage... aslong as u dont got shit on the streets the looks the same. thats just in case 5-0 might have a case.. but wat r the chances of them riding down ur block and see ur shit and say they saw that rokin some were else....do ur thing paint ur garage and then post the flik...