Girl Scout Cookies!

SukiSukiNow

Yeah, those girl scouts can be ruthless. I was getting my golf game on and I wanted to buy one box. The little girl said she didnt have change and in order to get ANY cookies at all I had to buy three of them. Shes already hustlin'. I bought the caramel delights and I must say that they don't taste like they used to when I was a girl scout.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...

I was at the self check out in Kroger the other day and over heard these 2 black girls talking about girl scout cookies, it went somthing like this...

1st girl- Gurl they tried to sell me girl scout cookies outside, I told them I didn't want that shit.

2nd girl- really???

1st girl- I didn't say shit, I just told them I dont prefer those cookies (exact quote)

2nd girl - yeah I don't prefer those either

I felt like smacking both them bitches right then and there and asking wtf they meant they dont "prefer" those kind...What kind of shit is that?? Who doesn't like fucking girl scout cookies?

I felt like smacking both them bitches right then and there and asking wtf they meant they dont "prefer" those kind...What kind of shit is that?? Who doesn't like fucking girl scout cookies?

I find girl scout cookies pretty hard to fuck.

I had to tip the boy scouts cause they were packing groceries today. worst day of my life
My 10 year old nephew just graduated from a cub scout to a boy scout...I'm pretty sure he's going to make it to Eagle Scout he's a nerd and I don't see that changing any time soon...My sister in law is kinda lame and will make sure of that.

I was kicked out of Cub scouts for breaking the wheels off another kids pinewood derby car before the race...True story. :lol: