my farts are grossing me out so bad right now

Abracadabra

I have a friend who thought it would be funny to try and set his own fart on fire while we were all just standing around drinking in someone's garage. So he got on his hands and knees and pulled his pants and boxer shorts down then accidentally sharted onto his lighter.

Funniest part is, there were a few girls who saw him do it, and one of them still fucked him later that night.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a friend who thought it would be funny to try and set his own fart on fire while we were all just standing around drinking in someone's garage. So he got on his hands and knees and pulled his pants and boxer shorts down then accidentally sharted onto his lighter.

Funniest part is, there were a few girls who saw him do it, and one of them still fucked him later that night.

My boy had that problem, sometimes you don't know your own pushing strength...here's the video...best part is finding a video online of your boy shitting his pants randomly.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1760797

If you want some REAL rank farts, get on like two courses of antibiotics so it kills all the friendly bacteria in your intestines and you get colitis... then drink a whole bunch of cheap, skunked beer, some salad with a lot of bacon grease in it, and some chili or tacos with plenty of hotsauce. You'll be farting so much it actually hurts, and they'll smell like fucking death.

True story.

Right now I'm in Asia, and I've eaten so much Chinese food that my farts, and my shits, smell like ginger and dumplings. Kind of appropriate that my shits smell like DUMPlings, eh?

I work at a chinese restaurant, my farts always smell like ginger and dumplings.

But I work with some babes, so the crop dusting is so necessary

Hahahahahahahaha that is epic... but if he threw the shart at your face it would be legendary...

i sharted once when i was delivering pizza, sharted in the car on the way back to the place, was drivin all hovering above the seat so i didnt sit in it, went inside and was all like "i am going home now, i will be back soon, im sorry, you cant stop me" went home and showered and threw away the clothes

^ THIS ^