Surf the web for Metal

Hermdog

Who wants to see graff that looks like shit.I hate it when people only care about how many frieghts they put out ,and act like they are a king eventhough everything they do is pure bullshit.someone should start a thread and post all the bullshit to call out all these people with no talent.Step your game up .I am with you herm.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the subject is getting stretched a little bit.

Put it this way. Fuck the bullshit. If you have a digital camera, and want people to see what you seen for the week. Then a unbiased post would be nice. We all know it doesn't take long to transfer some flicks from a digi on to your computer.

If you want to bench nothing but the good shit, then thats fine. Thats more for a personal collection in my eyes. And usually they are pieces that we have seen a hundred and 8 times already. I mean most of them writers are stamp lickers anyways.

Amen Brothers!

Biased is the only way to bench. If you are concerned with seeing bullshit graff then get your ass out to the yard and have a look, there is PLENTY to be seen.

I say discourage the wack writers, go over that toy shit! Make them hate graffitti and keep them out of your spots. If he's got a true heart for this game he will take is fucking lumps and work hard to refine his skills like the people he looks up to did.

The quicker toys fall off the better. Eradicate that shit from the lines and from everyones memory.

Keep it quality. Full colors. Solid structure. Go big. Clean the lines up. Keep a tight watch on your spots.

SOOOO many people are trying to have a little fun in this shit and are RUINING it for those of us that take it seriously and are willing to sacrifice for it!