Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

That brunette sitting with her legs over the wheel is looking good in a weird 60's sort of way. She does look like she has a giant head though.

this thread should serve as proof that we need to close down open registration. way too many newbs on this shit.

Most of that is from Pre-Crash. Most of you wont remeber but the ounce had a hugeee crash awhile back.alot of us lost our old screenames and post counts (me included) and i guess they were able to salvage somethings,but might of had to re-date it.Thats just my hypothetical guess

Most of that is from Pre-Crash. Most of you wont remeber but the ounce had a hugeee crash awhile back.alot of us lost our old screenames and post counts (me included) and i guess they were able to salvage somethings,but might of had to re-date it.Thats just my hypothetical guess

Oh, okay.

1969 had 2 big headlines that year...

man walks on moon

12ozprophet.com created

*#3 inspiration for bryan adams summer of 69

revolutionary

I know the answer to this.

In most databases, if no value is assigned to a date to backups loaded to the server after a crash, the default value is always 12/1/69.

I think it has something to do with the binary value of that date, but I'm not exactly sure.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now