Cult Movies

Realism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how is gummo. i almost rented it not too long ago but decided for some classic zombie flicks

the movie is fucking awesome and filmed in west nashville where i spent my high school years = me and the director went to the same high school

the black midget is a real crackhead who use to hang behind the circle K and buy us 40s when we were underage, and the bunny boy is in my crew (no lie) and is also a 3 time national champ in shotokan karate kata

• Like 1

the movie is fucking awesome and filmed in west nashville where i spent my high school years = me and the director went to the same high school

the black midget is a real crackhead who use to hang behind the circle K and buy us 40s when we were underage, and the bunny boy is in my crew (no lie) and is also a 3 time national champ in shotokan karate kata

That is nothing to brag about.

4029-large.jpg

salo or the 120 days of sodomy

vvvv

Salò o le 120 giornate di Sodoma (Salò or the 120 Days of Sodom) is a 1975 film by Italian director Pier Paolo Pasolini, based on the book The 120 Days of Sodom by the Marquis de Sade. Because of its scenes of intensely sadistic graphic violence, the movie was extremely controversial upon its release, and remains banned in several countries to this day. It is widely regarded as one of the most disturbing films ever made. Pasolini was killed shortly before Salò was released.

this movie is so fucked up, they killed the director. im surprised anyone else had seen this shit. the spoon-feeding poo scene was just ... ugh... im never going to watch that movie again

pukey.gif