Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_Tesseract

Wristwatches, glasses???

Guest imported_Tesseract

Its 12oz statistics time,

Who wears glasses?

I have to, but after getting them crushed i havent been wearing for the last 6 months.

I aint got a big problem (it was meant for tv,movies,driving) but i cant deny that i live in a slightly blury world.

Wristwatches? who wears them?

I cant live without a watch, although i'm always late.

I see people that never wear a watch and i totally flip out (to the point that if i were a ninja i'd be choppin heads)

yes, i'm bored to death.

i wear a watch...i wore it so much that my arm gets into a habit of twisting when the watch isnt on(twisting because i want the watch to rearrange itself [if that made any sense]).

Guest chicken bone

i've never worn a watch in my life. i did have a nice brown one for my birthday back in elementary school but it broke within a week. never ever.

i dont wear my glasses either. i wear contacts.

chicken bone/living on the edge

i have to get glasses sometime soon....its going to suck unless the make me look GQ, then it will be tolerable....

watches are expensive and im a watch snob so until i get $1000 to spend on a watch ill probably never have one

I need glasses to see far away, like watching TV or reading the boards at school. And I wear a watch only so I know what time it is at school, coz there's like 2 clocks there.

I'm nearsighted so I'm always rocking glasses. And I dont go anywhere without my watch, however up till 2 years ago I never really wore one.

Anyone else have "good" glasses and "painting" glasses? I had to clean my painting glasses not too long ago cause all I could see through them was a thick multi-colored fog.

if i wore a watch i would probably check it all the time...that would make my work day seem slower..so no watches for me

my sight works for now

Don't need glasses.

Don't wear a watch unless I am in ninja mission to chop heads and eat cats, time and precision are key to ninjas.

Otherwise I just look at the cell.

Originally posted by ese

Anyone else have "good" glasses and "painting" glasses?

my painting glasses got smashed by haters- but yeah I'ma four-eyed harry potter looking mutherfucker.:king:

I rock both...

My watch band recently broke though ... and my left wrist just feels really awkward without the weight of my watch there...

i rock ralph lauren glasses about once a year. a mainly wear contacts.

and, i had a nautica watch that broke on me, so i have been rocking this timex army steez watch. i am currently on my second one. i like it a lot, except it often comes off or undone at shows... plus, i dont wear it in the shower.

Guest imported_Europe

No glasses for me...

And my watch is my mobile phone.

I wish I wasnt so bored answering this thread...

i should wear my glasses, but i seldom do. usually only when im trying to kick it to girls. they seem to like em... they make me look less intimidating im told. i can see ok in most situations, i just cant read street signs and shit. especially at night.

yes, i cant live without my watch. it freaks me out.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

i hate the idea of time.

Same here.

I'm rocking the glasses though. I need contacts soon, it's kind of hard to snowboard with a pair of glasses under your goggles.

i'm gonna need to get glasses soon

and i got a watch. it's a casio.. oooh.. aaah. glue, you're so exotic.

i feel naked without my watch.

i have glasses, but i wear them rarely. they are those thick tortoise shell oval but pointy on the ends kinda glasses. i only wear them to see far. :D and i do wear a watch. it's a guess black wide banded watch

Originally posted by seeking innocence

i can see ok in most situations, i just cant read street signs and shit. especially at night.

That's when I need my glasses. I really need them when I drive at night.

I used to never wear a watch, but when I started to make a habit of being late, I decided to get one. The other day, I forgot to put it on, and I had to call my lady and ask her to bring it to me. I'm a sad, sad man.

i have my nice black plastic frame glasses...I rock those when my eyes hurt from the contacts....and we aren't even going to talk about my bling bling watch.

I want to find some cool black plastic nerd frames, like the old Army issue ones. They have shitty brown frames in the Army now (my brother got me a couple of pair, but they suck). I know they are all trendy and shit, but they will go out of style soon (I hope). I have a strange obsession with looking nerdy sometimes.

Everybody knows that Albert Clifford Slater, A.C. to his friends, was the coolest kid at Bayside High. Hehehehe.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this