Pool appreciation Thread

Poesia [ ] T

Any Hustlers in the house, Pool sharks and shit.

Just picked up this table about 2 weeks ago due to the fact that im trying to stay in more and less partying. I need to bring the party to me.

Never played serious but i think i might have to put in some work and improve my skills.

CIMG5390.jpg

Discuss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dig on the pool. I think I beat Suki when she was down here.

But I miss the old days of Hollywood Billiards when it was on Western and Hollywood. You had to go downstairs, deal with roaches and watch people lose five bills on one game.

LOL.

The problem is you cant play with yourself, and i dont have alot of people over. Most my friends got the same shit so its like come over my house no come over my house type of shit. But im gonna have skill IOU ill beat you iine this not like that backgammon shit.

Ill be out in La this summer. Well get grimey at the pool hall drunken bar fight status.

T;6176305']LOL.

The problem is you cant play with yourself, and i dont have alot of people over. Most my friends got the same shit so its like come over my house no come over my house type of shit. But im gonna have skill IOU ill beat you iine this not like that backgammon shit.

Ill be out in La this summer. Well get grimey at the pool hall drunken bar fight status.

Drunken pool bar fights are where its at. Haha.

NicoleZuckGrind.jpg

apparently "pool" is a word generally reserved for good things.

there's a (very) public pool by my house in this park. when its drained out, kids skate in it often. the skaters call it "the slabs" because it's not a round pool, it's just a regular flat rectangle, but it's got a bunch of terraced concrete slabs all around it to grind on and shit. sometimes i walk over there just to sit and watch them.

i heard they're going to tear it out though, probably because it's pretty much all black people that swim there, and

I have never got into a bar fight yet, i feel like im missing out shit usually pops off for me in the club or in the parking lot.

Closest i came to it was after the Raiders playoff game when they smashed the jets we were so wasted me and my boy and my pops decided to try to eat at a local Mexican Restraunt after the game to sober up, but ended up in there bar playing pool and my dad and my boy where running the table everyone thought they were running game but these were rough type Border brother cats so we would have probably got shanked or someshit. I ran into my other boy though and he knew dudes and checked them. I still wish we would have thrown down, it would have been a better story telling my son how me and his grandpa got in a pool hall bar fight.

Rushawn might know the joint in sleandro.

Guest 50million

i like playing pool a lot. my mom used to be the champion of her hometown....until one of her boyfriends got into a bar fight and someone shoved a pool stick through his head..........she said she drove off and never went to that bar again....yikes.

Guest 50million

ill play the shit out of some poker.

my great grandma bought this old cabin in lake tahoe 30+ years ago. shit was so old you couldnt really go there in the winter at all. pipes didnt work, everything was vintage, etc..etc... but they had an old vintage poker table. it was sweet and in great condition. cabin burned down about two weeks ago though......miss that poker table the most.

I grew up with a pool table, a foos ball table, and some pinball machines since my grandpa worked at a place that sold vending machines, pinball machines, etc. Unfortunetely my parents sold the pool table when they moved, but the foos ball table and possibly some of the old school pinball machines are all mine once i get a house that has space for them. It's a pimp ass regulation tournament foos ball table.

I used to clean house at foos ball and was pretty good at pool, but its been quite awhile since i've had the pleasure of playing either

The bar I play at has a lot of Armenians and they are fucking dicks if you don't watch them. They try and bogart the table even though they lost that shit. They won't call out the next name and pretend they did. There have been several times where I almost got down for bullshit like that.

Alcohol, pool and pride don't always mix. The Armenians get very cliqish and that shit don't fly at this bar. Truth be told most cats don't want it to turn into their bar. Those fools wear too much cologne and scare the women off.

I have alot of boys like that but there afghan, and some say there persians but there iranian's. Fucking dudes are the craziest people i have ever met though. They rock so much jewelry and fantoms ferrari's. They on some other shit i keep my distance now they cool, but they are on some scarface type mentality.