R.I.P AssClown...

Tails0nE

What Should I Do?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

aight ill try and make this short...

i got into it with assclown i posted in my oops thread... he didnt land a punch... i beat his ass.. cops were involved, they told me if i text him or call him antagonizing him to fight and i do end up fighting him im fucked, and to just ignore his text messages... also my school got the report since it was on another schools ground and asked me what happened today... so im suspended for another week and if i get into it with him again im kicked out of the school for good... no prom, no graduation, nothing... and all day ive still been getting text messages from him.. i was told to ignore them and not respond back... last message i got was him saying "wow get the school involved.. once your grown enough to get out the crib we'll talk.. im telling you know to chill the fuck out..." like IM the one suppose to be scared... like IM the one who got their ass whooped... and right now with school.. its like i dug myself a deep ass hole and standing in it, with dirt slowly but surely falling on top of me... if i see him and he approaches me then obviously ill have the right to defend myself... but if i do box it out with him again i wont stop hitting him untill hes not breathing... its come to that point where i dont care if this kid dies tomorrow in a horrible accident.. i dont care... im not a angry nigga going out fighting every dude that i dont like.. but if it comes down to it ill handle my business.. and im not trying to get kicked out so close to graduation cause then i will litterally kill that kid... right now im like uncontrolably pissed and trying to relax and calm down.... im just wondering what you fellow ouncers would do in this situation....?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You know what you should do... totally flame his myspace... and when he flames yours back... than flame his some more... than... go write his name on the back of a hobo... cross it out... pay the hobo with a sammich to ride across the country on trains upping to all the other freight hobos that dude got dissed... that's what I would do if I didn't just fucking punch him in his fucking face and go to boot camp. Big Ups to Saturday morning cartoons and Sugar Smacks.

this kids wantys to fight you via text message?

and you're sweatin' this cat?

from what i've read in your last thread and this one, dudes a bitch and you need to grow up.

the fact that you even think fighting him again is worth not graduating

goes to show you got shit for priorities and you're stupid. Put your man pants on and let it go.

When you graduate and you're still sweatin' this homo then fight him again when he's not waiting for it.