things hispanics like

WarGeneral710

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha poesia coming through old school classic status.

we also like victory outreach born again ex-cons slanging tickets to plays called "Duke of Earl" with special guest performance by Lil Willie G of Thee Midniters at elac (east los angeles college) outside of supermarkets.

i remember my mom went into the supermarkey and i was waiting in the car and some veterano came up to the car. i thought he was gonna hit me up or some shit then he started talking about the lord and gangs and buying a ticket to the play. i told dude i didn't have any money so he kicked me down with 2 tickets and told me not to tell anyone.

*also we like having car washes to pay for funerals.

haha poesia coming through old school classic status.

we also like victory outreach born again ex-cons slanging tickets to plays called "Duke of Earl" with special guest performance by Lil Willie G of Thee Midniters at elac (east los angeles college) outside of supermarkets.

i remember my mom went into the supermarkey and i was waiting in the car and some veterano came up to the car. i thought he was gonna hit me up or some shit then he started talking about the lord and gangs and buying a ticket to the play. i told dude i didn't have any money so he kicked me down with 2 tickets and told me not to tell anyone.

*also we like having car washes to pay for funerals.

LOL, for real they be walking the streets looking like a gang of vete's and then they hit you up like have you found god. Shit is crazy. Been that way for years. Shit is pretty similar up her and down south. My dad looks like one of those dude long ass beard like the booya tribe when i was a kid he was in a car club and used to photograph for Lowrider magazine. I still got the old magazines they featured his car club on the cover of like issue # 3 or 4. Im in there in the group shot with me and all the other kids looking gangster rocking our colors at like 5 yrs old.