things hispanics like

WarGeneral710

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, thats black people. I'm black and I'm here to tell you that dominoes are us all the way lol

Well, I guess both Black people and Hispanics like dominoes. I have seen Domincans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, and many others play the game.

"The dominos have acquired essential characteristics of the Cuban identity, as the phrases, the gestures, the tone of the voice and the sayings. The earliest reference of this game came from China, where it probably was created, 1120 years B.C.. It is said that in the western world the Italians were the first to play it, in the Venetian and Neapolitan courts.

The way it arrived to Cuba is not well defined yet. It could have been through the Asians or the Spaniards, who have learned it from the Italians who have incorporated it from the Chinese. Perhaps, it came through the Americans, who learned it from the British, the latter are responsible for the apogee of the dominos in Latin America, particularly in the Caribbean and Cuba."

http://www.cuban-traditions.com/popular_traditions/the_dominos/the_dominos.html

Codet-121-all-colors.jpg before hipster fucks were rockn em.

some of these are stereo types which i am actually interested to see and find some kinda funny some not so funny at all. but i was waiting for this thread ever since the fuckn white people one. see what white people start nah jk haha

they definitely dont like being mistaken for Pr's. because im sure most people are refering to chicanos or mexicans.

Ah...We have very few Mexicans by me so I'll just keep doing PR ones. We have plenty of those.

Here's another:

Graffiti

They love writing on stuff.