Romance: Two way street?

En Sabah Nur

Should romance go both ways (go homo)?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

no, i'm not talking about steak & blowjob day.

over valentine's day i was thinking about how maybe i want some damned chocolate and flowers and shit. write me a love letter, bitch!

do women, especially the hot ones, expect too much from men? should women take men out on the town sometimes?

i was watching scrubs the other day, and granted that show is sappy and unrealistic, but this girl just shows up and basically asks the main dude on a date. most girls i've ever met would just try to play coy and wait around for the boy to do all the talking.

anyway, you get the gist.

p.s. what do gay people do in this instance, anyway?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just as i finished reading this thread, i farted and thought i shit my pants. false alarm though. BUT, that's what i think of tradition. romance goes both ways, but men definitely need to drop chivalry more often than not. gold diggers are out there, and suckers who believe in being the chump are out there as well. so everyone can exist and find someone to fuck with on their level. the world still sucks though.

• Like 1

I bought the dinner and drinks the other night and my credit card just squeaked by. Close one.

Women need to be treated nicely. I buy the dinners for my female friends, sometimes, too, and I ain't even fucking them. But they buy me, too, so it's cool.

I prefer a girl who will pitch in here and there, though. I'm not rich. At all.

Even if I'm locked up North you in the world

Wrapped in three-fourths of cloth never showin your stuff off, boo

It be true me for you that's how it is

I be your Noah, you be my Wiz

I'm your Mister, you my Mrs. with hugs and kisses

Valentine cards and birthday wishes? Please

Be on another level of planning, of understanding

the bond between man and woman, and child

The highest elevation, cuz we above

All that romance crap, just show your love

it makes me feel real uncomfortable when a guy pays my way, ecspecially on the first date when i dont even know him cuz then its like, what, i owe you or something? like you bought me dinner so i gotta et down on our first date? cuz thats what i tihnk im worth? a $15 dinner at the crappy resturaunt you chose? nuh uh. id rather just pay half the tab. sleez. to me, expecting sexul favors in return for a covered tab isnt to far off from paying for sex.

basically, i like being treated once in a while but i do also love treating guys by throwing my own card on the table. however, latley, ive been doing that a litttttle to much as the boy has NO JOB.

tradition FTW. girls like to be treated like princesses....something from childhood i guess...and then you ask them politely for the old knob slobbering.

Nigga please. If you play your cards right you can get her to pay for some dinners/dates and help you out, and still get the dick sucked.

I'm just more into that 50/50 shit instead of the man having to do everything and take care of her like a child.

wait... when is steak&blowjob day?

there is a steak and blowjob day?

shit son, someone needs to email my girl with the date...

and my girl pays for a lot of shit,

we dont see each other often so

when she's here i pay for her

and vice versa when i'm there she pays

it works out pretty well,

even though i hate when she pays

cause i know i got more money then her