Powerwash the kids mouth out!

Milk Grenades

Women Caught On Video Powerwashing Child At Car Wash

ORANGE COUNTY -- Orange County deputies are searching for two women caught on tape powerwashing a young child at a car wash.

The video was recorded last month at the Magical Car Wash on Bloomfield Drive.

It showed two women pulling into one of the bays in a Hyundai Elantra and then using the high pressure washer to spray the child with cold water all over her body.

A manager at the car wash said she heard one of the women scolding the child and telling them they would continue until their behavior improved.

The manager was not able to get the license plate number.

Deputies said they are now worried this child could be in danger of more abuse.

surveillance video/new story

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/03/07/seg.child.power.wash.cnn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the video is up there.

"It wasn't like a regular cry," manager Marlene Diaz said. "It was more like a screeching, high-pitched cry. One of those bloody-murder cries that you are just in pain."

Diaz said the women never washed the car.

"They put $2 in, started the machine and went straight for the baby," Diaz said.

"They never cleaned the car?" Local 6's Erik von Ancken asked.

"No," Diaz said.

"We are concerned that this girl is subjected to any other types of abuse," Orange County Cmdr. Matt Irwin said. "If this is not a one-time incident, then who knows what else she faces as forms of punishment."

bilde?Site=A9&Date=20080306&Category=BREAKINGNEWS&ArtNo=80306005&Ref=AR&Profile=1086&MaxW=550&MaxH=650&title=0

the mother, who is 5 months pregnant, turned herself in today.

ITS NOT THAT BAD! Shit I would prefer that over other shit. I have been sprayed by those they aren't that bad. I would do that shit in a second. Actually I think I am gonna take my friends out and do that to them tonight after they are wasted as a prank shit would be funny...

little girls now a days just dont know when to straighten up...

but on a serious note if the manager noticed all this shit why didnt she stop it? i mean come the fuck on

because there's a lot of shit that happens, and no one says shit. that's why.

people don't want to get involved.

the mom probably would have sprayed the manager in her face too.

It makes me thinnk of my own mother.. Honestly.. I supressed alot of memories from my childhood.. And i was in a pretty sour mood when i read this.. Not sad.. Just more aware of how fucking mad the entire world has gone.. like what puts that idea in a womans head? Oh heres the car wash.. Lemme spray this kid because hes crying? Hello? Wtf?

I dunno.. maternal love seems to be diluted by all this fucking crazy stress and backround noise of society and the goddamn tv. Thats how it makes me feel.

With shows like law and order svu and csi and all that garbage.. Thats the kind of shit they force feed the "normal" members of society.. They broadcast horrific crimes and then when someone gets stressed fucked up shit doesnt seem that fucked up because they just watched someone get dragged behind a car or fucking dipped in acid.

It pisses me the fuck off. But in a very non violent way.

yea i can understand the whole not wanting to get involved

but if i was there i couldnt help but feel compelled to at the least call the police right then and there...

i mean that shits ten kinds of fucked up

well you sound like an upright good citizen, and most people aren't.

i would have said something to her too, but i didn't see that.

i do see women beating their kids' asses at wal-mart,

but most of the time those kids need it.

It makes me thinnk of my own mother.. Honestly.. I supressed alot of memories from my childhood.. And i was in a pretty sour mood when i read this.. Not sad.. Just more aware of how fucking mad the entire world has gone.. like what puts that idea in a womans head? Oh heres the car wash.. Lemme spray this kid because hes crying? Hello? Wtf?

I dunno.. maternal love seems to be diluted by all this fucking crazy stress and backround noise of society and the goddamn tv. Thats how it makes me feel.

relive your youth, and make love with yourself.

does your name start with a 'b'?