FREE AYEBEE

Manute Bol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna blow up dude's spot after his friend thought better of posting the story on the internet, but you can probably figure it out. He did the same kind of shit that he's always talking about doing, only this time he had to remove something from his ankle to do it. Then-- surprise surprise!-- he got in trouble for it.

Alll of you are going to talk shit on dude? HIS JUDGMENT WAS IMPAIRED.. I can think of several points in my life this same shit could have easily gone down.

Love can make you do some strange things.

hahaha what judgment? i think its safe to say if you pull shit like that your judgment is pretty nonexistent.

Damn.

I was as upset as the next guy about

danny.jpg

getting kicked off American Idol last night.

But I didn't go on some drunken rampage, kicking down doors and beating people up just because they didn't vote for him.

I guess when you are on house arrest, American Idol is serious business.

He's going to be super bummed when he finds out the voting doesn't accept collect calls from correctional facilities.

Poor guy.

WTF??? How you gonna edit the shit?

Can someone give me a recap and tell me what I missed. What happened to Aybee? Why's he lookin at 10 years?

im wondering too. i dont know what kind of shit they hand you for breaking your house arrest, but assault is usually not 10 years. he must have had a weapon on him or something to be looking at 10 years. my homies little brother is facing 14 years for attempted murder with a knife, and that is a little more serious than just beating up someone.

Well I guess he was on probation/house arrest. The kid got hammered (which he shouldnt have done) cut off his bracelet (Which he shouldnt have done) and went and did somthing which he shouldnt have done. So now hes going to see where being a tough guy and fighting all your ex-girlfriends boyfriends winds up getting you.

Sucks for him. The kid could have easily avoided the situation.

I dont know DAO if this really is true, man we all got to grow up and landing in the clink for any type of bid makes you take life serious. So if dude was really that stupid after all the advice to do it then man he got to take whats coming.

If some kid ran up in your sisters crib knocked your moms over beat down your lil brother down, you don't think he should face prosecution. I just see this from all angles i guess. I don't condone any type of lockup or snitching but shit when you think you are invincible and laws don't pertain to you, guess what you will soon find out they do. Then you realize sitting on 12 oz busting everyones balls on house arrest looks a lot better than rocking counties for any stint.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, but ya boy is still free and still on house arrest

Manute Bol and one of my other boys has been really slacking on visiting me while I've been locked down, so me and a few of the homies convinced them that I wyled out last night and ended up locked up. We told him that I violated my probation, was charged as an escapee, got 2 counts of damaging property, one of home invasion, and 4 of felony assault, one with a domestic violence enhancement and was facing 10-15 years with no chance of bail while awaiting trial

He felt like a real piece of shit, as he should of. Pretty funny you all got dragged into it as well haha