FREE AYEBEE

Manute Bol

T;6173838'] Come one' date=' i think someone is crying wolf and got to much time on there hands posting on there boys account sitting on house arrest. [/quote']

if that's the truth, i'm calling fucking lame. if it is just for false attention, i'm calling gay.

i have faith the dude is crazy enough though, and this shit is real.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Seeks put it best, when he said Ayebee is steady creating problems for himself.

It reminds me of my friend's little brother, who is cool now... after 3 trips to the ACI, totaling about 4 years of his life, set him straight. He'll probably be poor for the rest of his life, since he can't get a solid job, but at least he realized that he was just on a path to either get himself shot or spend the rest of his life in a jumpsuit for acting like a retard.

Love can make you do some strange things.

San Francisco - A man died of internal injuries from sex with a stallion at a ranch used by a bestiality ring, police in the northwestern United States state of Washington said on Monday.

The man suffered fatal trauma while being sodomised by a stallion at a stud farm that catered to men who wanted sex with animals, Enumclaw Police Commander Eric Sortland told AFP.

"From the medical examiner's office to the sheriff to the police detectives, we have never seen anything remotely close to what we have in the past two weeks," Sortland said.

The shocking events at the ranch were exposed after a man's body was dropped off at a hospital southeast of the city of Seattle on July 2 after his encounter with the horse.

"Basically, his colon was ruptured, along with his lower organs in that region, and he bled out," Sortland said.

A cache of hundreds of hours of videotaped man-on-beast sex sessions was found hidden in a field, Sortland said.

The animals kept at the farm included ponies, horses, goats, sheep and dogs, according to the police commander.

Images of the flock of offerings on the bestial dude ranch were relayed over the internet and records indicate men had come from throughout the United States, according to police.

"Unfortunately, these people were very diligent in filming their activities," Sortland said of a viewing task detectives have found unpleasant.

Police were still reviewing the recordings to determine the range of activities, according to the commander.

Because sex with animals is not barred by law in Washington state, no arrests have been made, according to police who nonetheless continued to investigate on Monday to determine whether any illegal activity had taken place at the ranch.

The case is being used by state legislators backing a bill that would make it illegal to have sex with beasts, Sortland said.

orly?

Alll of you are going to talk shit on dude? HIS JUDGMENT WAS IMPAIRED.. I can think of several points in my life this same shit could have easily gone down.

Love can make you do some strange things.

He created this entire mess on his own, and when he's not bragging about his stupidity he's crying about some predicament his stupdity got him into.

The worst part about it is that he's not a total idiot, or we would have written him off long ago. I think he's a decent guy, but he's got a real bad temper and a drinking problem. So, in spite of his good qualities, I think dude's judgement is probably impaired about sixteen hours out of every day. The only eight that he's safe from himself is when he's asleep.

A cache of hundreds of hours of videotaped man-on-beast sex sessions was found hidden in a field, Sortland said.

"Unfortunately, these people were very diligent in filming their activities," Sortland said of a viewing task detectives have found unpleasant.

Haahhhahaaa... I can just picture these cops waking up in the morning and fucking dreading going to work...

what charges is he exactly facing? ten years is pretty stiff for assault and breaking house arrest. if he had a shank on him or something i can possibly see 10 years. hes gonna realize that house arrest was a much better situation than sitting on that concrete bench for the next couple years.