FREE AYEBEE

Manute Bol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont wanna hear about that dude unless it has something to do with...

97969888_d21144eaf5_o.jpg

j/k

Yo that kid needs therapy!!! What the fuck when will he learn I feel wicked bad he is nuts though...Fucking Epic life of Ayebee. That kid needs a blog, that shit could rival Psycho's!!!

Guest spectr

Honestly I was thinking the same thing as some1

But man, that sucks about ayebee... I hope he beats that shit and is out fucking shit up and getting fucked up again sometime soon...

I dont know i doubt dude is really this stupid, even at that age. How can you really cut the ankle bracelet off and do some shit like that. Come one, i think someone is crying wolf and got to much time on there hands posting on there boys account sitting on house arrest. But im just a skeptic by nature. If it is true dude deserves it, he has been given solid advice and still dont listen so whatevers. Not trying to be a dick but come on now how many times we got to hear the same story, if its attention aybee likes he gonna get it.

/Im just sayin

T;6173838']If it is true dude deserves it' date=' he has been given solid advice and still dont listen so whatevers. Not trying to be a dick but come on now how many times we got to hear the same story[/quote']

real talk

and yea, ayebee was a cool mother fucker. but dude needs a serious reality check so he calms his ass down. this will be good for him in the long run.

mother fucker reminds me of my cousin. my cousins smart as fuck, but dumb as hell at the same time. always wilding out, fucking over his parents, and he has it real good... and he's just throwing away because he's an immature little punk.

not saying that ayebee's a punk, but he's letting his emotions get the best of him and putting himself in stupid situations which it seems like he's doing to get cred with his buddies, who wont even be there for him in 5 years. either that or he really is just that dumb.

cant be putting yourself in to many situations where youre just hurting yourself and not winning in the long run...

man --he should have taken the advice of everyone in the VIP section. if he gets 10, he'll be 29 when he gets released. that's a damn shame, all those years he'll miss. what the fuck was he thinking? i did dumb shit over girls when i was his age, but i always check that off as "i was young and stupid." but he took it to a whole other level of stupid.

good luck ayebee. if you get off of this, hopefully shit will have put some sense into you.

is he being sent to A.C.I?

Someone delete this thread. After all the dumb shit this kid talks about, and then does something to top of the stupidity factor of the year!

I hate seeing anyone go to jail, but this dumb fuck has been asking for a sentence for too long.

Idiot.