The Black Women Appreciation Thread

WarGeneral710

Epic fail. Most 100% black chicks look like monkeys anyway, not sure if that deserves an appreciation thread? unless yall are into that type of shit. none of these chicks are black chicks, they are all fucking supermodels and shit, and most are mix breeds.

/no racist.

edit- although... i would like to add that in the rare case that you do find a 100% black chick that is good looking, she is usually absolutely fucking gorgeous... imo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see you want pics of women from africa...you all are some ignorant asses. If you think that all black women are nothing but dark, from africa, and look iike monkeys, then you're crazy. Stop posting these white women in here, black women. There are dark skin, brown skin and light skinned black women(i'm not talking about white either). For the racist comments, I let assholes be assholes. You can't even handle a black women. I see some of you like those anorexic looking women who has no size to them whats so ever. Look like they got aids and shit.

darker[/size] skin color.

im daker than most of the bitches in this thread. and im not even that dark. im considered light

are you black? no if you were then you would know that not all black women are dark. there are some light one, brown skin ones, and dark skin ones. I'm pretty sure you're exaggerating when you say the women are posted are lighter than you. What you believe to be black is wrong. your whole case is if she's not dark then she's not black. thats sad. there's a lot more to being black that I see you don't understand.

are you black? no if you were then you would know that not all black women are dark. there are some light one, brown skin ones, and dark skin ones. I'm pretty sure you're exaggerating when you say the women are posted are lighter than you. What you believe to be black is wrong. your whole case is if she's not dark then she's not black. thats sad. there's a lot more to being black that I see you don't understand.

if you can prove that any of the girls you posted are more then 80% black.

ill shut up right now