Proper Street Wear: Fitteds, Tees, Denim

Guest JohnLester#31

Guest JohnLester#31

I'm sure there's plenty of you hypebeast fanatics out there who often find yourself checking something out and don't have the slightest idea to where you could get it.

Although this isnt that kind of thread (since nobody pays much attention to swagger jackers), rather talk about what's hot for you right now. What's your style. What brands are you rockin !

DIAMOND

KID ROBOT

FUTURA

RAW

STUSSY

KING STAMPEDE

CROOK

MOB (for the ladies)

CLAW MONEY (ladies)

DIMEPIECE (ladies)

and so on...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

stussy, stpl, quakers, bay area, upper playground, crooks and castles hats(posted these in duty free check them hella sick.)

Plain white, black, red, green tees and shirts i made with stencils and spray paint

jean shorts that hang almost or to my ankles(havent wore pants in almost a year)

addia's superstar

Rock and republic, Lucky Brand, Zoo York, Upper Playground, Rebel 8, Exact Science, Levi, Reef, Oneill, Berretta (t shirts but i have a gun i just dont carry it lol), Sessions, Volcom, Inisght, Obey, Dickies, DVS shoes, Tank Farm, Affliction, Tiger (Asics) shoes, I got this really sick hat not sure who its by but its got spray caps on it.