thingz black peoplez likez

mightymim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: things black people like

i figured out why black people like big girls. it goes like this big chicks are allways hungry there for they know how to give good head. Black people like getting head so in conclusion black people go to the best source for head....

its only a theory i think its pretty much true

i figured out why black people like big girls. it goes like this big chicks are allways hungry there for they know how to give good head. Black people like getting head so in conclusion black people go to the best source for head....

its only a theory i think its pretty much true

wow look at this fucking retard. are you 15 or some shit?? think you came up with some new revelation or some shit?

i hope you get robbed by a bunch of black people you dumbass bitch.

Education

Ask any black man woman or child what's the solution to the problem and sit down and prepare yourself for a lecture on the benefits of education. It all started when mama, yeah mama, walked five miles to and from school in the snow with no shoes, uphill both ways. And before that with Carter G. Woodson. Black people love education so much that we've decided that every American ought to wake up with night sweats over a dream that they forgot to study for the test, and that test is Black History Month. Education is that thing we know that can be denied but once achieved can never be stolen. Sure it would be nice just to have enough to buy, but we are Saturday's child, we have to learn for a living.

by Cobb, "Strictly old school"