thingz black peoplez likez

mightymim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: things black people like

thats very true all the black girls at my last job had fuckin SB phone covers, SB belts, SB shoes... wtf

i think it's cos he epitomizes the stereotype of the "nerdy/gay/corny/bitch-ass white dude." which is pretty funny i'll admit.

So you are arguing that black people are into Spongebob because he epitomizes the stereotypes of while people.

Really?

yeah, that's why black girls find him twice as funny as white people do. get it?

ANyone talking in the fucking movie theater should be shot in the face right there.

Black people are not alone in this, although in Boston it was mostly black teenagers trying to get a bunch of attention, with the occasional drunk townie in the mix trying to be funny for his date.

News flash. SHUT THE FUCK UP IN THE MOVIES!!! They're way too fucking expensive and you aren't funny. "oh no he di'in't" is not approipriate everytime someone gets shot, says something rude, or gets killed by the monster in the picture.

SHUT UP.

ANyone talking in the fucking movie theater should be shot in the face right there.

Black people are not alone in this, although in Boston it was mostly black teenagers trying to get a bunch of attention, with the occasional drunk townie in the mix trying to be funny for his date.

News flash. SHUT THE FUCK UP IN THE MOVIES!!! They're way too fucking expensive and you aren't funny. "oh no he di'in't" is not approipriate everytime someone gets shot, says something rude, or gets killed by the monster in the picture.

SHUT UP.

When I went to see There Will be Blood there were a bunch of drunk kids sitting in the row in front of us. The moment they realized it wasn't a horror movie they left as quickly as possible.